SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
ivamae_gw

Weekly Weigh in- June 27 to July 3

ivamae
13 years ago

Where is everyone???

I am going to be so disapointed if this weekly weigh in falls by the wayside.

I, for one ,really need it to help me keep on track. How about the rest of you? I'm sure I can't be the only one who needs motivation.

How about all of you who have reached your goal and are trying to maintain it? Wouldn't it be a help for you too, when you slip up a bit and gain a pound or two or three?

I weighed this morning and have lost 1 of the 2 pounds I gained back. I'm now down 40 pounds and wieghed in at 152. I do so badly want to get below the 150 mark even though the cardiologist says I'm all right where I am. I'm big framed and quite tall and he is probably right but I feel if I could get below 150 and promise myself that I will make the effort to never get beyond 150 that I would be extremely happy.

harold, how are you doing?

silversword, what are you doing?

zajara, how are you making out? I wish you all the best. I know what sugar cravings are like. I have that problem too.

The suggestion of jelly beans is a good one. I bought some and each morning am placing a certain amount in a little dish and that is my allotment for the day. It does help but I do like the hard candies as well. You can't have as many of them but they last a long time when you just let them melt in the mouth.

Well it is time for my walk with the dog and then I better get to accomplishing something to-day.

Hope to see many postings added to this one.

ivamae

Comments (4)

Sponsored