SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

SUPPORT 2 - 8 June

User
15 years ago

Hi Everyone,

I've been MIA last week - with my gardening job and my own garden it's been 10 hours a day of garden planting, hauling dirt. I have been so tired at night it's been bath and bed. My own giant pile of dirt is almost gone now and on Saturday morning I had done so much wheel barrel work my right hand muscles were stiff and swollen - just love 45 I tell ya. With all the exercise my weight has been maintaining because I've had to eat more than usual to keep my blood sugars up. Did you know we have muscles in our arms? Imagine that!

I've missed all of ya, just been beyond tired at night to even look at my laptop.

QOD: If you could pick any time period to live in, which one would you pick and why?

I have always dreamed of being a pioneer woman, even though the work was a killer the idea of starting a new farm has appealed to me. My choice area would be California. And of course when the time line came, I'd be one of the first women to have a treadle sewing machine!

Have a fantastic day today! Make it count and don't forget to forgive yourself for any slip-ups and keeping putting your foot forward on our healthy lifestyle journey!

LOL

McPeg

Comments (40)

Sponsored