Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
atkins

Posted by dpaca (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 17, 07 at 6:15

I also needs some advice on loosing weight with Atkins now that I am trying it for the 5th time. When I first tried Atkins I was very lucky and lost lots of weight. After I stopped it for a while and put the weight back on and then some, I was really unable to loose it again. Until last year I decided that if I wanted to loose the weight again I was really going to need to do it more strictly. I did and I lost the weight again, but now having moved to a new country and having tried all the food here I have not only put all the weight back but an extra 20 pounds too. I have been trying to loose the weight again on Atkins, I have been doing the Fat Fast. I now also have a hypothyroid problem, but all I have lost is 2 pounds in 3 weeks. I was wondering whether I should eat carbs and then go on the fat fast again? Please help me!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: atkins

Low Carb eating is not a diet, but a way of life. If you get the book and read it from cover to cover, then you will see what I am saying. You cannot just stop doing low carb and go back to eating tons of simple carbs.. that is silly.. You must learn to eat healthy...

Read the book!! That is the first step.

PVP

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here