SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals 7 - 14 June *** Fresh Step Week***

quiltingbunny
19 years ago

Good Day All!

Okay, for those of you who posted last week - go to my member page and send me an email - it's time for me to get posting!

First of all, I would like to take a moment to pass on my most sincere condolences from my heart for the loss of Ronald Regan. I liked Ronald and his wife, Nancy. He had nerves of steel and a heart of gold. G*d Bless.

I think I have seem to have had a whole month of excuses for not doing the greatest on my diet...so this week I am taking a fresh step. Looking at my eating habits, walking, moving...small things that add to a whole. Now, I am not one to cry over spilt milk - and I don't fret over yesterday's mistakes...but...time to pull up my socks, take check, re-assess to re-affirm my commitment to myself. Join me. If you are new and just starting - join us!

Yep, got my stepping machine ready, have more things to do around the house after work and need to get moving some more. Did lots of outside work on the weekend but time to stretch, move, get the ol' ticker tocking and deep breathing in action.

Join me! Get those walking shoes on and get out there!

Let's shake it!

Have a fabby day!

McPeg

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Haus Studio
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars28 Reviews
Franklin County's Preferred Custom Cabinetry & Design Studio