SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

diet pals 1 - 6 jun cinnamon challenge week

quiltingbunny
19 years ago

Well, it's finally here - Cinnamon Challenge Week.

I have those packets of Cinnamon Flavoured toothpicks up for grabs...

Motivation time (me included!)

Here's the deal - if you post 3 TIMES - 1, 2, 3 times this week and have been a regular (sorry, not offering to newbies this challenge round)...I will send you a packet of cinnamon toothpicks to help ward off those moments when ya just wanna chew something with NO CALORIES.

It's not about how well you diet this week, it's about your mental health, good, bad or otherwise. Just keep posting and tell us how you are doing. Keep putting one foot in front of the other.

I can use it myself. DH has finally gone on his holidays home and I am focussing again on getting my weight moving. Back up 2 pounds (have my TOM) but that's okay. Still fighting to get back to my mental goal (its a 2/3 goal from the start of all this)...no family dinners out, no drinking in the garden (pat myself on the back - it has been a gorgeous weekend past and I only had coffee/flavoured water). Have lots to keep myself busy the next few weeks - indoor painting.

Had a good start today and will be taking my lunch with yogurt, fresh fruit, cucumber and plan to have a proper dinner.

So, get your head in gear and your body will follow. Get those fingers tapping and get posting!

It's CINNAMON CHALLENGE WEEK.

At the end of this week, if you have posted 3 or more times, go to My Page and send me an email with your postal details. I will send you something to chew on!

Cheers,

McPeg

Comments (19)

Sponsored