SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals 24 - 30 Pamper Week!!!

quiltingbunny
19 years ago

Okay, I am still waiting for my cinnamon order. But, just for fun, I thought this should be a pamper week! Let's not just focus on healthy eating - let's pamper ourselves this week.

Why?

Because WE DESERVE IT!!!!

I am not suggesting going out and buying stuff - I am looking for natural things we can do at home. I plan to goop myself from head to toe this week.

What is your favourite thing to do to pamper yourself?

Please don't use anything on your body that you have a known allergy to.

Plan to stretch out and relax.

Eyes: Slices of cucumber or warm, wet, teabags

Oily Skin:

Mash up strawberries (about 7) and add a tablespoon of honey (can warm in microwave for a couple of seconds)THEN add strawberries and smooth on your skin.

Dry:

Mash a small banana, 2 tbsp ground oatmeal, 1 tbsp honey

or

Mashed avocado & honey

There's a link below for some other ideas. You can also search the internet for homemade facial body scrub

Going to get a strong hair conditioner and goop my hair.

Diet wise - last week was challenging. Today I am staying home - have had insomnia really bad last night and plan to get some shut eye today. Also planning to get outside for a walk. Not up to work - totally exhausted. Did not get much done on my stepper but did do a lot of walking both days.

So, what pampering ideas do you want to share?

Heck, I am even going to do my legs and buff myself up from head to toe over the course of this week. Was checking online spa prices and thought - forget it! I'll do it at home. Going to dig in the bathroom - I have a tube of nice green clay masque - going to do my arms, neck, chest and anything else I can reach (stay REAL quiet) and then shower off.

Did you know moisturisers work better if you remove your dead skin? Also, before I forget, you should rinse yourself with warm water before your facial to open the pores so the facial can work better - I guess a warm shower prior to scrubbing down as well would apply.

Today, I start my pamper week!

Join me!

McPeg

Here is a link that might be useful: Facial Recipes - another site

Comments (10)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022