SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
marcia_thornley

Hi ! And what's for dinner?

Marcia Thornley
19 years ago

Hi everyone! I've posted a few times here, but I've never really introduced myself. I started a low carb eating plan four weeks ago. I have done well I think. So far I've lost 15 lbs. Things are starting to slow down though. I've decided to weigh in only once a week now, so I don't get too discouraged. I would really like to take off another 20 lbs.

If anyone is willing to share what they are eating for dinner each day, I would really appreciate it. I am getting tired of the same things all the time and could use some fresh ideas. Tonight I had 2 chicken kabobs with chicken, mushrooms and onion wedges. I had some fresh green beans on the side and diet jello for afters. Most nights it's a salad and grilled meat (chicken, steak, pork) I usually have Tuna or Salmon for lunch with cheese and some berries.

Breakfast is eggs most mornings and sometimes some bacon.

Friday will be a test. At work in the nice weather we quite often BarBQ. This week is hamburgers! I have already told them I only want the meat, but those fresh soft buns are really going to test me! Maybe I'll make a big salad to share so my plate won't seem so empty.

It's great to come here and share the ups and downs with all of you. I look forward to reading each evening.

Mush

Comments (9)

Sponsored