SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
lunchlady1948

WW Support Monday 5/29~~~Sunday 6/4

lunchlady1948
17 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!!

CL try to just let yourself get a bit hungrier each time, just not to the straved point. In WW I think they say we should never feel hungry, not sure how to work that if you have very few points left in a day, maybe that is when you need to eat more of the veggie soup~~which I am hoping to make this week:)

I really am not one to be giving suggestions this week:( I finished helping my DD move yesterday, it turned out to be more stuff than we thought. I backed my van up as close to her stairs as possible, which left no room for others to go in or out of the garage area~~~then her and I ran like the wind up and down three flights of stairs getting this stuff moved:) WHEW!!! If I had not lost my weight and gone to CURVES I would not have been able to do it:) That's the good part the bad part is I ate fozen yogurt and 3 peices of pizza later in the day:( Justifiy it by saying look at the work out I got today:( I am bad:(

Today is the last day of my 3 day weekend~~I am doing nothing but grocery shopping today I am so tired from the moving~~~moving is for young folks.

Have a good week!!

Comments (7)

Sponsored