SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
nhsuzanne_gw

Daily Support Mon. May 17th through Sun. May 23rd

nhsuzanne
13 years ago

Good Monday Sunshines,

Tikanis, what a great gift! I too am a CSN(&Y) fan from way back. And even Manassass before them with Stephen Stills. I am hopelessly stuck back that musical era. My favorite station on Sirius is Deep Tracks. Enjoy, enjoy.

Dee, I didn't know the wedding was in the DR either. Can you ship the dress to the hotel ahead of time? Might be worth the $ vs the hassle.

Raeanne, how was your weekend? I know it was a smashing success but did you get to enjoy any of it?

Jan, I wish it would rain here so I could stay in and watch a movie! The weather has been so splendid that all my time is spent outside. Every week now I have two fields to mow and another huge lawn plus the chicken park! The horses can't eat grass that fast so I must keep it mowed. Where's the justice? I want to see all those movies but it will probably be winter before I do.

DH and I spent the weekend working our butts off as usual. Got alot done which is always gratifying but there truly is no end to the work. I did ride Casey and walk Sweet Pea which was my greatest joy!

I still need to get my garden planted. I am getting itchy to get that done. Maybe this evening I can get started.

Check in everyone, I miss you.

Comments (15)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!