SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Daily Support Mon 30 May - Sun 5 Jun

User
12 years ago

Good Morning!

I'm guessing with the US long weekend folk are sleeping in or outside enjoying the day.

It's gorgeous here. I'm outside working on new veggie garden beds today. Been busy digging, flipping, moving rocks, raking and generally getting more toned up (less body aches now)from the physical work. Loving every minute of it. We are FINALLY in seasonal temperatures.

Did my weigh-in this morning. Dropped a good pound. Been actually eating more (I'm hungry these days). Has to be the outside exercise making a huge difference. I'm letting my body tell me what weight it wants to carry. Trying to pay attention to portions, what I eat and when I eat more to develop a lifestyle change.

So how is everyone doing? I'm sending hugs, serious hugs to those who are facing life's challenges right now. Sending positive thoughts, positive energies your way.

Going outside in a few moments to seize the day!

Are you seizing your day? Let's give today a good kick in the pants and make it your day. Pay attention to your needs, try to make some healthy choices in the kitchen and if possible - get out for a walk.

((((((((((((((((Power of Positive Energy Hug)))))))))))))))))

Let's get shaking!

Peggy

Comments (17)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022