SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19709659

Daily Support 25 - 31 May

User
14 years ago

Good morning everyone!

I've been offline a wee bit getting stuff ready for next weekend's community craft/garage sale. Also this week on W/T/F I'll be helping my gardening pal do spring planting downtown at some hotel garden beds. Looking forward to that. She's renting half the table with me at the sale next Saturday. I know darn well we'll both be knackered from made planting this week!

Question to those of you who know - this is my first time selling stuff at a community type sale. Since I'm selling new handmade stuff I want to know what you think of the pricing -

nursery/toddler quilts (fits crib) - $25 (ebay prices anywhere from $30-60)

hardened crochet hearts with ribbon and silk flowers - $7

necklace ribbon chokers with beads - $5 (plain), $10 lower priced ribbon with beads and $15-20 for more expensive material ribbons with beads. This is really cheap for my hours of work but does cover the cost of the supplies.

greeting cards - each card has envelope, individually wrapped in clear sleeve, laser printed color image and hand stamped embossed border design - $4 per card

I don't want to undersell my work but it's not Ebay - but a community sale. I want to keep it affordable.

As for the diet side - I've gained back a couple of pounds and back at 145 again. Concentrating on maintenance for the next couple of weeks and then will get back to leaner meals/6 snack schedule. I have to shake up my routine at this stage for any weight loss to continue.

So, I'm off to finish my java and get cutting fabric for kiddie quilts today.

Hugs to all of you,

Peggy

Comments (18)

Sponsored