Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Daily Support - Mon, May 9 to Sun. May 15

Posted by aka_raeanne (My Page) on
Mon, May 9, 11 at 7:08

I hope I didn't put anyone in a state of shock by starting this.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Daily Support - Mon, May 9 to Sun. May 15

Look who is backing up Raeanne! LOL!

Work is insane, so I am really looking forward to "getting away" with Raeanne and Suzanne this weekend. Should be a fun time with lots of pictures to share.

I certainly hope that this is the beginning of a good week for everyone.

Make it count!

o

****JEALOUS*** of your get-together!

I am MIA myself - SO HI EVERYONE! I have to go back and READ to CATCH UP!

I have a ton of work to do today....because...

I am going to pick up a 6-week-old baby tomorrow morning - fragile and failure-to-thrive. I'll have her for a week. Ahhhh - sleepless nights, here I come. She has a brain shunt and can't go more than 3 hours without eating. We are going to help her gain weight!

As well, I was busy this weekend --I am getting my yard and house ready to sell. I am not happy about THAT, but it is the only option at this point. I will get over it because HOME is wherever your loved ones are!

I will email pictures around of baby, then house!

Hope all is well. My GF's lumpectomy went well on Wed/Thurs. Hopefully, all the test will be clear. We'll find out at 4pm.

Maddie! How'd your horse do in the Derby????

Okay, time to get to work!

o

Good Tuesday all,

Spring has sprung and I spent my day mowing our two fields. 5 hours later I am happy to be done...for now!

Jan, I am thinking of you always and hope you are well. Check in when you can. You know we are here for you.

BJ, I hope your friend's test is negative. Whew, hope you got through your busy day.

Tikanis, thinking of you and wondering how you are doing.

Maddie!! Whooooohoooo your first year....done!

Raeanne and Dee, it won't be long before we see each other again! Can't wait.

Hope everyone is having a great week so far.

o

Good Wednesday! Anybody out there??? (echoooo, echoooo, echooo( LOL

o

hello?

hello?

hello?

echo, echo, echoooooooooooooooooooo

LOL!!!

See you tomorrow, Suzanne!

o

I will see you too Dee! I wish everyone were going to be there! Tikanis was seriously planning on attending but I don't think she can.

Hope you are feeling better Tikanis! Check in soon.

Okay Raeanne and Dee! I will see you tomorrow. Hope you will recognize me as it's been a while! No, I have not turned into a horse or a goat! LOL

o

It's finally Friday! Why is it that even though I'm not working, there is still something magical about Friday? LOL

Raeanne,Suzanne, and Dee - have a wonderful girls' weekend and hoist one for me! I'd love to attend something like that.
Maybe one of these days....

Tikanis, I hope you're healing nicely by now.

Jan, I think of you daily and send up positive thoughts and prayers for you. Please come and post. Keeping things to yourself isn't always the best.

Marci, it's getting closer to time for that end of school happy dance! I'm sure it will be bittersweet for you, but think of how much playtime you'll have!

I hope everyone's doing well. I spent the morning with my friend helping her pack more things. The reality of her leaving is finally hitting both of us, and it's sad. We both realized today that this time next week, she'll be in Wisconsin, and that hit hard. :(

Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!

o

Jan, I have been MIA and was just catching up and learned the sad news about your husband. Hugs, prayers and love to you. Cancer is an awful disease. I lost my dad to it 4 years ago the 19th of this month.

Maddie, congratulations! Well done and well deserved.

Amy, I am sorry about Heather. It is a difficult thing when our furry babies are sick and in pain. Making decisions, even when you know they are right,is never easy. Hugs to you.

To all of your ladies at girlfriends weekend have a blast! Maybe next year I will be able to make it. Looking forward to lots of pictures.

Will catch up with everyone later. Have a great weekend!

o

I sooo wish you could all be here with us. It is a wonderful event, our Raeanne is responsible for most of the planning and activities. wonder Woman! The seminars, dinner was a hoot last night, beautiful suroundimgs..you should all join us next year. seriously, you all deserve it!

o

I've been missing this week too. Weight went up a bit this week but I'm not worrying about it. 19 treatments finished, 11 more to go. Starting to get quite red but really doing well, I think. Probably when they are all over I'll be totally exhausted. That is usually what happens to me. I'm fine while the pressure is on, but totally all in, when it is over.

Had a probelem wih my computer for 4 days but it is behaving itself now, after many many hours of work done by my son.

All the best to all of you. Will talk to you again next week
ivamae

o

Hi, everyone.

Thanks for the kind thoughts. It has been a month since I lost Bobby, and I am just going through the motions. So much to do, and just can't shake being overwhelmed.

I'm trying to be "normal." My neighbors have had me to dinner several nights, again tonight. My friend who used to help with my pre-Katrina yard called and invited me to go to a movie with his friend. He knew how much I loved the book "Water for Elephants" so we went to see the movie. (Robert Pattison is so gorgeous, and Hal Holbrook makes me cry.)

Our best friends who live out of town call at least once a day to check on me. I've gotten where I report in to them, like a teenager, if I'm going to be out. We've made a joke out of it, but it warms my heart that they care so much.

Ivamae, I'm so glad you're handling radiation so well. Have they given you any cream for your redness? There's no reason you should have any discomfort while enduring treatment. When my sister was having radiation, I remember finding a cream online, actually created by a doctor whose wife had gone through radiation while battling (and winning) her fight against breast cancer. My sister said it helped a lot. He had a complete line of related products, such as shampoo, etc. If I can find more info, I'll let you know.

Again, thanks to all of you for thinking of me. The girls' weekend sounds like so much fun - I also can't wait to hear all about it.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here