SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals 18 - 24 May Getting ready to Garden!

quiltingbunny
19 years ago

I am definitely in my element this month...we had a unplanned, gorgeous weather weekend in Scotland. I actually had to cover up in the garden because the sun was so strong...and I woke up - wide awake - at 6:30 am - cleaned out kitchen cupboards and worked like a she devil outside. Glad to hear everyone is picking up their moods - and moving along. Very good info on Sunday and good chuckles. I picked up 'fabby' while living here but now I think 'flabby' is hilarious...and could also be used as a motivator to get moving more...so we don't become 'flabby' (*g*)

Okay, so today I held last weeks weight at 10 stone (aka 140 pounds). Still 15 pounds to go. Wish it would be gone by end August but if not - I will persist! I am in this for the long haul. I am learning to eat better, drink in moderation (actually ENJOY the drink rather than just getting hammered). Never too old to learn! Very happy to be sqeeeeeeezing into size 12-14 (depending on the cut) and not 16-18. Feel better about myself. Starting to 'fluff' everyday with makeup and hair...moods are lifting and much more energy.

This weeks goal - start using that step machine that arrived last Friday (didn't need it on the weekend).

This weeks challenge - team night out on Thursday.

Defense: Planning and exercise.

I have to run to a meeting - will post later with more thoughts on this week! (I know most of you are still in bed...in your half of the world!)

Ta ta for now....cheerio...have a flabby day, eh?

McPeg

Comments (20)

Sponsored