Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weight Watchers

Posted by cathy8091 (My Page) on
Mon, Apr 25, 11 at 19:33

Any of you out there doing Weight Watchers at home. Have any good tips or views, I'd love to hear them. Trying to be good using Weight Watchers at home.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weight Watchers

Hi Cathy!

C'mon and join our merry gang on the Daily Support weekly threads. There's a bunch of us there, different ages, different diets hugging and cheering each other on, being there when needed and generally just a merry ol' gang.

I've done WW online and at meetings. I found the sight very informative and encouraging. A similar sight that is absolutely free is called Spark People - check that out too for more inspiration and ideas.

I did not bother with online buddy stuff because I have a close friend doing her own diet thing and we account to each other and yak about diet, healthier lifestyle going forward (lifestyle - never really diet at all).

And I have found this forum the most supportive overall because I feel like part of a family here. The last few years I've been using my weight watchers books and stuff myself at home and have made my own weight loss MS Excel spreadsheets for tracking on a graph (weekly weigh-in), daily point log and a spread sheet of my favourite foods and their respective points.

I've got links to different sites on the web I like. But I'm used to the old points system, not the new one. Either way reporting in at WW online weekly helps you to stay the course.

Please join our merry gang if you have not already on the Daily Support - we'd love to have you join us!

Cheers and welcome!
Peggy

Here is a link that might be useful: SparkPeople

o

Peggy, just found this thread. Where is the Daily Support Forum that your talking about? I just started WWer's online and just have so many questions. Just thought someone could help me with my questions. Thanks.

Dee

o

Hey all...I just signed up for WW's on line. I have been doing WW's off and on for a long time. I just let things get out of hand and then go back to WWs. I signed up up -online and may go to meetings too .....that's yet to be decided.

I really believe that WW's is the one proven weight loss program that works forever. None better.

o

cathy, I should have said that WW's really works for me and the best tips I find are on the boards at WW's. My best tip though is. always make the most of your points. 3 points for a piece of good meat is way better than 3 points wasted on something that is just for volume. I make all my points quality points....

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here