Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chocolate flavored gum?

Posted by miscindy (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 12, 06 at 17:25

Does anyone remember chocolate flavored bubble gum? I think I had it once in the 1980's. It was probably BubbleYum or Hubba Bubba. Has anyone seen it? Wouldn't it be a great dieting aid!!!??? Can you imagine the pleasure of chewing on chocolate for an hour with few calories????!!!! (I'm currently chewing Trident cinnamon to avoid putting chocolate chips in my mouth while I make dinner!)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chocolate flavored gum?

I am chewing some other brand of sugar free gum right now as fast as I can~~~there are jelly beans for my DH and DS in the kitchen calling my name!!

Lunchlady smacking away!!

o
RE: Chocolate flavored gum?

that sounds like a great idea but i've never heard of it! (although i haven't really been looking and i wasn't alive in the 80's) maybe you should get it trademarked and start a brand or something, i'd buy it!!! Keep me informed if you find something! (p.s.- i've been chewing gum a lonnngggg time too. It's getting annoying and my mouth hurts from me biting it. :( )

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here