SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
firemanswife_gw

Rude Weight Remarks

firemanswife
17 years ago

Ok I need to vent...

Myself and a group of woman I work with all joined Weight Watchers a couple of weeks ago. Grant it for those around us that didn't join I am sure we are driving them crazy with all the point counting and everything else. But there is one lady that I work with that isn't going to Weight Watchers and every time I see her she makes horrible comments about my weight. For instance this morning we were all in the breakroom talking about our weigh in tonight and we were wondering how we had all done. This woman looks right at me and said, "It's ok that your big because your body is shaped for comfort not speed!" What in the heck is that suppose to mean? She made the comment when she found out that I was going to WW that it was a good thing because I had really started to pack on the pounds. Since she has started working at my office I have dropped almost 15 lbs. I have lost 2.6 on WW.

I am not good at quick come backs when someone says something that really upsets me...I will go home and cry about it and about 3 days later I think of something really witty to say then it's to late.

What are somethings I can say to maybe back her off a little?

Comments (34)

Sponsored