Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
what do you do . . .

Posted by miscindy (My Page) on
Sat, Apr 15, 06 at 16:52

when you feel like you'll never be able to be a normal size person again? I look horrible in all my clothes! When I look at catalogs I see clothes I like, but I can't wear because they would look terrible on me. I am embarrassed at my children's events and to wear shorts out in the yard. I am the fattest woman on the block. Even the pregnant people are thinner than I am. I've just barely started to count calories (only 2 weeks now) and haven't lost anything this week. My goal was to lose 20# by June 16, I've only lost 2#-so I'm 3# behind schedule already. What do you do when you just want to cry?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: what do you do . . .

I can't tell you. I have sever thyroid problems and it does not seems to matter how many calories I CUT IT IS NOT ENOUGH. I struggle so hard. My MD'S give me no support, but there is a new article published that says the fatigue and the weight gain are the worst senerio and just becaus you are on meds does not mean it is going away. The dose I am on is the nest to the highest they make and it is of no help for energy or weight controll. I love clothes and looking cute but I know I do not and I absolutly hate and dispise it. I called to get the lap band but I do not weigh enough big joke. I am sorry it effects your whole being, self esteem andhow the world sees you. miscindy do not feel alone a whole lot of us are bearing the same chain you are.
Get your knee better and go from there, you can't move around yet to get the exercise you need, take care of what is important now and deal wiwth the othr later.
debi

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here