Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Type 2 Diabetic and HCG drops

Posted by jjaazzy (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 17, 11 at 15:21

Was wondering if anyone out there has tried this HCG diet with the drop who was also a type 2 Diabetic. How did this effect your numbers going with such a low calorie count and how did you handle the highs and lows. How long did it take till your levels appeared as normal? Did you do the diet with the assist of a physician? Any pointers for me welcomed.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Type 2 Diabetic and HCG drops

hey jjaazzy, funny seeing you here! i am not diabetic but have experience w/hcg diet (injections). i myself could not sustain the very strict protocol but i've talked to so many of my doc's patients who have successfully gone two and sometimes three rounds on the program. one woman i was speaking with lost 150 lbs and has kept it off for over a year. there are so many nay-sayers out there, but i find they usually form their opinions without knowing anything about this diet.

i see an excellent physician who specializes in autoimmune, metabolic, hormonal issues and he is perhaps the only physician i've ever met who really knows what he's talking about. i could tell he was a bit disappointed i couldn't do this and i know it's because it works.

many of his patients are diabetic (i am borderline, which is why he wanted me to do it). this is not water weight or muscle loss. it's ALL fat. your blood sugar levels will improve, i promise.

o
RE: Type 2 Diabetic and HCG drops

Hey Kate how are you doing? So nice to hear from you? How's the bath coming along? I got my tile in and was working on getting the cabinet made and darn if that thick green glass sink that I have never used is having issues with the glue they used. It's turning yellow! Ahhh can't believe it! The whole room was decorated around this sink!
Anyway can I ask why / what was wrong with the diet wasit the amount of food? Did you give it enough time? I just started drops today and I was suppose to eat eat eat but I just can't do that. I ate some different stuff but I don't think I ate any extra. if I could dump 70 lbs I would be very happy. I figure with the diabetes I will make that my first priorty. I will eat more then the 500 if needed and check my sugar often. I am really hoping that I can get out of this diabetic state.

At least that's my plan I asked the head of the physians practice about a year ago and he didn't endorse it said was not safe I replied neither is diabetes & HBP

I would love to know more of what your dr had to say and your thoughts on the matter.

It was great to hear from you hope all is well.
Jeanene

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here