Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Dear Lurkers

Posted by mcpeg (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 6, 08 at 12:58

We're here for each other. Please don't be shy and post a hello. Post any time you feel like it. Need some help? Feeling blah, in a rut? Join us!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Dear Lurkers

We're waiting for ya! Honestly, we don't bite. ;)

o

Hi! I just joined Weight Watchers Tuesday and stumbled upon this site while looking for inspiration! This is probably a silly question but I can't figure out what "SS Support" stands for? I'm looking forward to losing weight with everybody here. I've got about 30 pounds to take off.

o

Hi and hope you like Weight Watchers!

SS stands for Somer-sizing, a WOE that Suzanne Somers came out with over 10 years ago. At that time, the people posting here were on that plan, but gradually, people drifted off to other eating plans but still wanted to post with one another for friendship and support. Now just about everyone is doing something different, but we're happily co-existing and welcome new people! Just start posting tomorrow and you'll fit right in.

o

Hi Crossings! Glad to see you posting. Please feel free to join our merry gang at the daily support threads. Fantastic group pulling each other along, through highs and lows. I hope you enjoy WW. I do.
Cheers,
McPeg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here