Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Extreme Celebrity Diets - CNN report

Posted by Wild_Chicken (My Page) on
Wed, Apr 21, 04 at 12:52

Well, each to his own! They're all grown-up people.

Link to follow....

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Extreme Celebrity Diets - CNN report

Here's the story:

Here is a link that might be useful: CNN report: Extreme Celebrity Diets

o
RE: Extreme Celebrity Diets - CNN report

I'm so happy my job doesn't require me to weigh 90 pounds!! LOL

People do go to extreme measures to lose weight. I still think they should come up with a tiny sponge pill to swallow that will expand inside your stomach to fill you up. Then during the night it could break down and be digested and passed on through, *SSS*. Then take another pill in the morning. Or maybe have something that would deaden your taste buds so that nothing tastes good so you wouldn't be tempted to eat just because you wanted the taste. You could refrain from using it just before the holidays so you could enjoy the great taste of holiday feasts!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here