Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Harold's Weekly Weigh-in 04-26-10

Posted by silversword (My Page) on
Sun, Apr 25, 10 at 12:09

Happy Sunday everyone!!

Stats:

Harold: Weight-180, lost to date - 95, this week - gained 2, Average calories this week - 2419. Wants to lose 5 lbs more to make it an even 100!

Ivamae:
Start: 155/Goal: 145

Wodka:
Start:160/Goal: 150

Marita:
Start:140?/Goal: 125

Silver:
Start: 142/Goal: 125/Current: 138/Total lost this go-round: 4/Average calories: 1200

I started switching dinner and breakfast again. Had a great protein shake last night and it was like dinner and dessert all at once. :)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Harold's Weekly Weigh-in 04-26-10

Haha. You're embarrassing me with that thread title.

Well, my weight is back to 178 so I "lost" the two pounds that I "gained" last week. Actually, I think it's just normal daily variations, and I've been staying the same. I think this is going to take a long time losing that last 3-5 pounds.

Current weight 178, lost 2, average calories this week 2339, which is not very accurate because I cheat a lot and eat stuff that I don't record.

Congrats. on the 4 lb loss, Silver.

o

I had to do it at least once :)

I don't know if the two lbs will stick from last week. I've been exercising and calorie counting for a month and I've been fluctuating... we'll see :)

You're too funny "I cheat a lot and eat stuff I don't record".

o

Good luck to everyone. I'll be weighing in on Wednesday.I'm down 37 pounds from when I first atarted but have been on a plateau the last while, it seems.

Thanks to the advice last week, I have been drinking a lot more fluids so we'll soon know if that is a help for me. It certainly makes sense.

Glad to see this posting getting up steam. Also glad you are joining in, Harold.

o

Well, I weighed this morning and have lost 1 pound since last week.

I'm very pleased.

All the best to the rest of you.

ivamae

o

Normally, I would weigh on Mondays at WW, but I no longer have that option and I also was on the road to my uncle's funeral. I am relieved to say that I "maintained" at 160. Several times last week I was at 158, but because of the funeral etc. (on the road, eating out, no time to work in a workout), I just did the best I could when I could. I've got this last 10 pounds I want to shed, and I am determined to get there. Congrats, Ivamae, for your 1 pound loss. I hope I have a loss to report next week!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here