SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
silversword_gw

Weekly Weigh-In 3

silversword
14 years ago

I'm posting a new thread so Harold's dial-up doesn't get bloated :)

Here are our stats (taken from weekly weigh in 2 thread):

Harold:

Well, it's weigh-in day again. Another 4-lb week for me. Calories were up a little, mainly due to the Easter Sunday pig-out.

Weight: 236 lb

Lost this week: 4 lb

Lost since January: 39 lb

Calories this week: Food - 1737/day, Exercise 447/day

Projected date to 220 lb (going from obese to overweight) May 24

Projected date to 183 lb (normal weight) August 14

Milestones: This one is a little silly. The numerals 80, representing 280 lb have rotated completely out of view in the window of my bathroom scale. I hated looking at those numbers. They were frighteningly close to the center hairline of the scale just a few months ago.

Eklektos:

Monday morning weigh-in: 143.5

That means I'm down .5 pound from last week, and feeling a little grumbly about it. Since I saw 142 on the scale last week, I was hoping for a bigger official loss, but it came back up. It always does that--goes down, then back up, before it goes away to stay. But if I'm down again tomorrow morning, then I am officially going to change my weigh-in day to Tuesdays. I need the motivation of being able to claim the lowest weight each week that I can, and I think something about the change of routine over the weekend must be messing me up somehow--causing retention or something. I do think the meats we eat on Sunday afternoon are typically richer or more elaborate than other days, so even though we don't have 3 meals on Sunday (we skip dinner and usually have just a small snack), it still must stick around more than the more basic weekly meals.

Stats: 152/143.5/119 or something like that. Still seems like a LONG way to go at this rate... :(

Jasmi:

My weight last monday was still at 146.4

This morning I was 145. I cant explain how I am feeling to finally see 145 on the scale.

I was hoping to be somewhere in 144s. Hopefully I should be seeing that weight in the middle of this week. May be not. Because I ate lot of meat and chips on the weekend. :-((

So, My current weight = 145

Mini Target Weight = 139

Silver:

START: 155

Current: 136

Total Pounds Lost: 19

Total lost this week: 2-3

Goal Weight:(mini-goal = 130, maxi-goal = 125)

I'm not sure if the 136 will stick, I've been bouncing a bit, so I'll claim 136-137 at a loss of 2-3 this week. :)

Comments (27)

Sponsored
Prime Custom Kitchen & Bath
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars43 Reviews
DC Metro's Award Winning Custom Design, Build, and Remodeling Company