SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
harold14370

Weekly Weigh-in Thread 2

harold14370
14 years ago

I'm starting a new thread because the first one is getting too long and loading slow on my dial-up internet connection.

As always, we invite everyone to participate. Thanks to all who have joined me. It makes a big difference to have some company.

I am weighing in at 240 today, a loss of 2 lb from last week. Still pretty good. I've lost a total of 35 pounds starting in mid-January. My calorie averages this week are 1627/day (food) and 433/day (exercise).

My next major milestone will be 220 lbs. That's where I cross the imaginary line between "obese" and "overweight." Using the Excel FORECAST function based on the last 30 days of data on my spreadsheet, I should be there on May 19. At the same average rate of weight loss, I would reach normal weight of 183 on August 1.

I had a thought the other day as I was poring over my spreadsheet trying to see if I could fit in another snack under my daily calorie budget. There is a story about an Indian who was puzzled by the white man's custom of eating meals at set times of the day. He said, "White man crazy, look at watch to see if hungry." If that Indian saw me, he might have said "White man crazy, look at spreadsheet to see if hungry."

Comments (48)

Sponsored
Dream Design Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars4 Reviews
Loudoun County's Innovative General Contractors