Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hcg first time diet

Posted by rachy20 (My Page) on
Fri, Apr 3, 09 at 4:16

Hi everyone!!! My name is Rachy...Well what can I say these last 2 days of "gorging" WOW incredible!!! I can only imagine how I will feel tomm. starting the 500 calorie diet. My story is I lived in Miami, moved to TX and gained almost like 80lbs...NEVER had I been that big...Came back to Miami lost about 40lbs in total and well have gained back most of it again! Something about me and food, why does it have to be so good? Oh well, honestly guys this is my last chance...I really need to lose this weight, i DON'T want to end up doing surgery or any easy way out. I am prepared to struggle the 41 days and more if results are seen during this time. Please any advice, suggestions, or any motivations would be greatly appreciated...Thank you so much, wish me luck I'll keep you all posted and let's get taco bell and all of these foods out of my mind!!! hehehe...For real this time I WILL DO THIS!!!!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hcg first time diet

If you don't mind my asking, how was it that you decided to go on this diet?

o

Has anyone had nausea and headaches on this diet? I expected the headaches but yesterday (Day 1 of VLCD) and today (Day 2 of VLCD) I actually threw up. Just one time but am wondering how long this will continue. I understand there are side effects the first week but I cant really go to work every day and worry about getting sick. Any suggestions? Thanks! I am willing to stick it out just wondered what other peoples experience was. I take the HCG sublingually once in the am and once in the pm - 125 iu each time as recommended.

o

I just started and was having headaches the third day of gorging.

o

I only had mild headaches.

o

You will have headaches, slight nausea, you may even spot prematurely... sounds hectic, but it all point to signs that the process is working. I have lost 20 pounds so far and am on my second round. Much success to you!

o

I am on my 5th day of Dr. Simeon's HCG Protcol. I am doing a short round this phase due to vacation Aug 1st. I am wondering what I can cook for dinners while on vacation that the whole family will like? I will be on Phase 3 then so allowed everything but starch & sugar. Any ideas?

You can follow my progress on this protocol on my blog: www.sugarbunsnomore.blogspot.com

Here is a link that might be useful: Sugar Buns No More....HCG Journey

o

I'm a first time HCG dieter on my first VLCD day. I had some nausea the first two days while gorging, but I feel fine today. I wasn't sure if the nausea was from the HCG or the heavy foods I was eating. Gorging wasn't nearly as fun as I thought it would be...LOL. I'm relieved to say I'm not very hungry today, just feeling a little empty but it's not too bad. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that I'm not ravenously hungry over the next few weeks. Wish me luck!

o

Hi everyone I just started this diet 3 days ago im on my second day of the 500 calorie the first day I wasnt that hungry but today(my second day) I took.the drops, the ate 100g of.chicken and some lettuce and 5 min later I.threw it all up is this normal? Also I dnt get really.hungry so.i.dont.think im getting the whole 500 cal intake?? Is that bad? Im taking one a.day multivitamin could that be making me throw up? Please someone reply cuz im.kinda scared :/ thank.u :)

o

Hi Lexi, I jumped into this thread cause I am doing the research now on the HCG drops. I am so confused as to where to purchase them. One of the web sites said that it has to be delivered through the mail with an ice pack. Did yours come that way?
As for you loosing your lunch I can personally say that years ago I was on a pretty strict diet and took a vitamin and moments later got to see it again. But that was on an empty stomach maybe you could find a coated multi as the foods that your consuming are not that much in volume.
Please let me know where you got your HCG drops and keep me/us posted as to how your doing. I am a type 2 diabetic and trying to figure out how to go about this whole thing.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here