SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals 5 - 11 April - Easter Bunny is Coming!

quiltingbunny
20 years ago

Hope everyone had a marvellous weekend. I was on my best behaviour...had friends over and a glass of wine - all pointed into my day...but I took a very small glass to have my wine in to make sure it stayed small. Managed to get some gardening in. Our weather is giving spring a good kick in the pants - sunny one minute, howling winds that rocket through the area with horrible cold rain followed by sunny breaks and lots of RAINBOWS (must be the easter eggs getting coloured).

Okay, so I have never grown up! I refuse to.

And now please....my weigh in drum roll......

down 2 pounds! 141.5! Ta daaaaa!

(had gained but lost that too).

Now don't despair - my weight loss has been a CRAWL. Looked back at my entries at in mid-Feb I was 143 pounds. This is now almost a month later. What has kept me going is the overall body changes. Subtle...things looking tighter in the mirror, tummy going down. I have lost a lot of fat but now I am almost down to my 'old' body's overweight range I am now going to have to include more walking and exercise to get things moving along.

C'mon...let's get some spring in our steps this week so we can race the little one's to find those easter eggs that the rainbows are painting this week!

Pop in later, hope you are having a grand day today!

McPeg

Comments (18)

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022