Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Need a diet buddy

Posted by Wheezie123 (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 8, 13 at 23:50

Okay, I'm starting over again on my diet this year, and decided I needed a buddy to help me stay on track. A girlfriend told me she did this online and it was a great support. I weigh in at 185 and I'm 5'7". My goal is to lose 30 lbs. I did this about 6 years ago on the old LA Weight Loss system, so I'm going to try and repeat that this time. Last time I wasn't in menopause and it wasn't so hard.

Please send words of encouragement!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Need a diet buddy

Hi Wheezie. Here are my words of encouragement: yes after menopause may be harder, but certainly not impossible. I don't know anything about the LA Weight Loss system, but if you lost weight by dieting alone, I suggest you add in exercise this time.My weight loss 10 years ago was from calorie reduction only. Some of that weight has crept back on, but now I find I need to really stick to an exercise program, which I should have been doing anyway. Good luck!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here