SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Howdy Doodie - Let's Introduce Ourselves!

quiltingbunny
20 years ago

Hi,

I know there are folk on various threads...I thought it might be nice to say hello to all of you, irregardless of what diet your are following. If there are any of you lurking out there, thinking you should be posting but are not sure - please drop by and say hello. You don't have to give any specific details but it would be pretty cool to see what regions we are all from and wish each other success.

I'm McPeg

Canadian (currently living in Scotland since 1999 - DH's family is Scottish, we are Canadian)

Trying to get my BMI down to 23

Want to have more energy to enjoy my garden more

I tend to plateau a lot but since starting my diet RIGHT after xmas...I have gone from a size 16 to 12.

No children, DH is a computer fanatic...I am an office worker and enjoy it. I work to afford my gardening habit.

Some day hope to change lifestyle and live in the country - that's our goal.

Very happy to meet new friends. Started subscribing to GardenWeb in 1999, was already participating in the seed exchange since 1997. Enjoy winter sowing seeds, anything garden related, love to cook (tee heee hee), enjoy country music and pop music. Quilt from time to time - great for having too many things on the go at once.

Favourite foods while dieting - low fat vanilla yogurt, low fat nutmeg & raison rice pudding, home made soup.

Hi Ya! Hope you are making new friends and working towards your goals!

Cheers,

McPeg

Comments (12)

Sponsored