Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
No more soda!!!!

Posted by sharon620 (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 18, 07 at 17:57

Can anyone please suggest to me what I should drink other than water and 0 calorie soda? I have been watching what I eat and so far I have lost 23 pounds. Water to me is so boring.
Thanks for your help!
Sharon

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: No more soda!!!!

Try flavored water -- that has totally broken the 6-pack Diet Pepsi a day habit. Personally, I love lemoned flavored water.

Ice tea is also good -- along with green tea.

You have to drink water to flush the fat -- 40-60 oz a day. Soda and coffee doesn't count. I've lost 33 lbs and the weeks that I don't get all my water in -- I struggle to lose. Water is really the key.

Cathy

o

I definitely agree on flavored water. I absolutely can not stand regular water, but I use 'crystal lite to go' packets and add them to my water. I love them, they have 5 calories only (the wal-mart brand has 0 calories) and it helps me get in my 8-10 glasses of water each day. I also love pop, but I only drink diet caffeine free. The caffeine is what you want to avoid too much of, so when I'm wanting a pop, I drink diet root beer or diet sprite. As long as I get all my water in, I drink as much of those 2 pops as I want. It's worked for me.

o

I drink a lot of crystal lite too...In fact...I substituted crystal lite Good morning orange for our morning juice ages ago just because of all the calories and now...real OJ tastes so strange to me...

o

I have been lurking here a long time, but I have to tell you about the new Aquafina Alive waters. They are soooo good. I haven't had a soft drink since they went on sale here.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here