Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hcg

Posted by lynnone21 (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 18, 10 at 14:42

I'm 21 5'5 145lbs I was wonder if I have to do 30 days or more?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hcg

I don't want to offend you Lynn but why are you trying HCG? Have you tried adjusting your diet and exercising?

Your stats:
21/5'5"/145

You are a normal BMI. HCG, to me, seems really like a last-ditch resort. You are so young!! Why put something like that in your body?

o

Dittos what Silversword said, except I don't think it's a last resort, just quackery.

Are you willing to inject that stuff for the rest of your life? If not, find a method, or lifestyle really, that you can do for the rest of your life.

o

A lot of people in my area are doing the so called "hcg diet". Most of them are losing weight too. The thing is that they aren't even taking hcg. They are taking "homeopathic hcg drops", which by the very definition of homeopathic have absolutely no active ingredient. So it's really just a placebo. The reason that they are losing weight is because they are only eating 500 calories a day. Severe calorie restriction will work for anyone. Try it.

Here is a link that might be useful: HCG diet info

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here