Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Newbie to here and to Weight Watchers

Posted by moon_kat (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 11, 06 at 13:42

Hello! My name is Jan and I just joined WW after many chubby years (just over 200 lbs)

I thought this would be a nice place to confide and encourage. I hope I will be welcome here.

Jan

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Newbie to here and to Weight Watchers

Hi!

Come on over to the SS support thread. You will be more than welcomed! WE look forward to "meeting' you!

o

Hi Jan,

Tikanas is right - come on over to the SS support thread. Our group follows a couple of different programs. I personally follow WW and so do a couple of others. You will definitely find the encouragement you need there! Hope to "meet" you there.

Donna

o

Thanks for the welcome! I will enjoy this place!

~~Jan~~

o

I was 225 when I went to WW last May. I lost 35lbs and stopped going in October. I gained five lbs back and decided to head back to WW (since trying to do it on my own did not work for me. I had to have the motivation of paying someone to weigh me every week). I am in my first week back and go to be weighed tomorrow. WW worked for me and is really a great program. I am now trying to loose the 5 lbs I gained back and an additional 25-30. We bought a house with a swim pool and I need to look better in a suit!

o

Welcome!!
I just joined Weight Watchers (I am on my third week...weigh in is tonight! Wish me luck!)
I am also new to this forum. There are a bunch of super neat people here that make you feel right at home.

o

I am in week 5 and liking it alot. Homersgarden, This is my 4th time going back:( It is just important that you came back, I too need the weekly weigh in's and being accountable to the group. The plan is so much easier and nicer than the other 3X's I was on it, which makes me hope I can stay on it. I always lose my weight I just gain it back and then some:(

o

Hi guys! I was considering joining WW online tonight. My concern is how I am assigned daily points. AND if "I" am abl to determine my goal weight and not WW. I think they determine points by what you weigh for your height?

Before I sign in, would anyone know what points they'd assign to me at 5'8" and 154 or 158 pounds? AND - could someone tell me the max lowest point they allot?

o

I got the answer 20 point min recommendation. Sorry, I didn't realize I was bumping up such an old thread.

o

Welcome to the forum and welcome to WW's....we also have a WW's thread going all the time so feel free to pop in and join the conversation...always fun to add a new member.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here