Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
hcd dieters II

Posted by mrbill (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 18, 11 at 12:22

http://ths.gardenweb.com/forums/load/dietclub/msg0420252629480.html

Since the original thread has maxed out, I thought I would post a continuance part 2 thread here. Feel free to add to it as before.

MrBill

Here is a link that might be useful: HCG Dieters

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: hcd dieters II

I am on the oral drops of hcg. I did have the headaches but now they are gone, thank god!!! Pamprin Max really worked as it has caffeine and I was addicted to diet coke! So now that my body is over it things are moving along. I eat dill pickles and mozzarella with tomatoes and basil as my cheats. I am losing weight but not as fast as they say I should. Does anyone have a better suggestion to make tomatoes taste ok, as I hate them in the first place?I have been on the diet 9 days and have lost 9 lbs. I feel very hungry only when I am in the grocery store, I wish I had a personal shopper LOL. Can anyone share some recipes for me to try, I love to cook and this same old same old is killing me. But all that said I am soo happy to be on a program that works!!! Good Luck to everyone!

o

You know that those drops don't contain any active ingredients?

o
RE: rehcd dieters II

Information about this "diet"

Here is a link that might be useful: USA Today article

o

Try the hcgdietforum. You will find lots of recipes and support. I am down a total of 18 pounds in 28 days. A couple of pounds more and I will no longer be classified as overweight, but I would like to not be at the high end of my ideal weight. Good luck to you too!

o

Ileana try taking the tomatoes and adding some balsamic vinegar and an a sprinkle of basil pop it in the microwave for a minute or so and they are wonderful. A few slices of mozzarella is great too. I am not doing the HCG yet but doing the research so you will have to use the guidelines as to what is and is not allowed. Good luck, I am strongly thinking of doing the HCG.

o

Hey all! I am new to the hcg diet, just started on April 22nd. So far I am not doing bad,I have lost 5 lbs, I kind of expected to lose more but it is that time of the month so I expect better results soon. This is the perfect diet for me since due to health issues I am limited on excercising. A question I have is, can you use the Mrs Dash seasoning on meats? I don't want to do anything the will hurt my weight loss. Thanks in advance.

o

I just finished my 7th day on the oral drops. I have lost 10 pounds in the last 6 days. I never cheat. I have done this diet about as clean as anyone can. I am very happy with the loss. I do wonder why you gals are using cheese? It is not on Simmeons protocal at all. Are you all in phase 3 perhaps? if not, Why the cheese? It's totally off plan.

o

Tamara if you re-read the post (if mine is the one your referring to) it states I was NOT on the diet at the time and you would have to follow what is and is not allowed. Happy to report I went ahead with the HCG diet only a few days now and things are going well.

o
More of a Intro :-)

Hello All! I am new to this diet. I learned about it from my sis who is tackling it & have lost 15 lbs in about 18 days so far(yay her! ). I will be applying my first shot in a few hours and have loaded up with sinfully delicious treats for the next two days (yum)! I'm hoping to do the full diet (40 days...or w/e) and will be very happy to lose 30-35 lbs (of course more is welcomed!) You guys hang tight;-) Will check back in weekly to log my progress. Wish me luck!

o

I meant to post here earlier but ended up starting a new thread. Chalk one up for the newbie. I'm on day 3 (2load, 1st VLCD) and so far down 2lbs from load days. Did anyone else lose on load days? I took the drops on load days, per the directions. I ate like crazy. Mcdonalds, donuts, dairy queen. I was sure I would gain. I'm excited to see the results of VLCD just from the results so far. I'm taking the HCG Platinum and got them at Super Supplements.

o

Has anyone used the melba toast as "croutons"? I crumbled mine up and did this tonight. Also, I saw a recipe where you crumble it and mix with spices to use to crust chicken. Has anyone tried that? I'm doind some cooking Sunday for next week so trying to find interesting things to make. Thanks for any input. :)

o

Down 2lbs for day 3 (day1VLCD) 4 total in 3 days! My skepticism is fading. No hunger either! Pleasantly surprised! Hope this continues so easy. Yay!

o

Only down 1/2lb this morning. Had a couple spoons of rice with dinner, and did not drink near enough fluids yesterday. Back on track today. Precooked foods yesterday so have meats, veggies, fruits, and salads pre-prepped. Now hopefully no one tempts me with homemade goodies or donuts at work.

o

Hi everyone, well I did about 40 days on the first round and lost 22.5 lbs. I was very happy about that. I took a planned break due to the July 4th holiday and will be finishing up the break on Monday. I wanted to let you know that I found a web site that has been so beneficial to my program. I only wish I had found it years ago but no time like the present. www.hcgdietinfo.com I know you will get a lot of help from the site.

Here is a link that might be useful: HCG Diet Info

o

Well, the skeptical me thought maybe I could cheat since I lost weight on the load days....not true! I am down 5lbs for 7 days though. That is more then I was losing before. Starting week 2 with protocol (and sticking to it). I haven't been hungry at all. My cheats were swaps so it wasn't like I was eating more - just differant foods.

o

Goal128 I am not really one to talk but try and stick as close as you can with the approved foods. What I mean by that is the fruit allowed is Oranges, apples, watermelon, strawberries. It was mango season here and well I had some, that equaled no loss or less of a loss. Can you eat it sure, will it show up in your numbers probably. I tweak things too. Like I add EVOO just a tiny amount into my salads. Otherwise I would not be able to eat 2 everyday. But what I have learned is you have such a short amount of time on this HCG you want to make the most of it. The further along you get the harder things get and the losses are not so grand after 40 days in. I was going to go 60 days but with July 4th parties and slowing losses did a break after I think 45 days I'm not sure now but they want you to cycle through p3 and P4 so it's a really really long time till you can cycle back around to the p2. You mentioned rice, I would absolutely cut the rice out, it is loaded with sugar and starch. I know I love it too : ( But this diet is not forever it is just for now. Stick to it get your numbers and then you can go back for these wonderful foods. Please check out the web site I mentioned above it has helped me out so much.

o

Thanks jjazzy! To many things going on the last few weeks. Wasn't good to start when I did. Restarted today and keeping in protocol. Still down the original 5 so at least I didn't sabotage. Have a good 3 weeks til any events or birthdays, so I should be able to keep it on protocol. I will be checking out that website too. Every little bit helps. Thanks again.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here