Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Fat Flush Plan

Posted by magic_az (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 6, 08 at 11:58

Is anyone here doing it?

I am on day three and have great results. Of course I know it's mostly water at this point but I don't care! 5.5lbs in 2 days is still a loss.

Anyone else on it or tried it?

What did/do you think?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Fat Flush Plan

I've tried it & I honestly liked it. I felt like I could continue forever. The only drawback for me was the expense of keeping it going & trying to find the cranberries/or juice. WTG w/the weight loss! Keep it up.

o

I did it about 3 years ago, lost almost 40 lbs. in about 7 months. I started to stray from it about the one year mark and ended up gaining all my weight back (plus more). Recently found out that I have Hashimotos Hypothyroidism which probably explains most of the weight gain and why going back on the diet no longer worked for me.

As much as I lost on Fat Flush, I don't think I could ever go back to it. It was pretty strict IMO. I do still use Stevia though today and keep some Cranberry juice in my fridge.

Good luck and congrats on the great start!

o

It's very strict Lydia.

I only have about 15 to 20 lbs to lose so I am hoping this is just a quick start. I really don't think I could stay on this diet for any real length of time.Honestly, if not for the 3lb loss the very first day, I don't think I would have stuck to it past then. I was just wondering if it got any easier. I guess not.

If the Flax oil doesn't kill me, then getting up 4-5 times during the night to go potty will! LOL

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here