Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Soy ?

Posted by CraftyC (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 13, 04 at 11:41

anyone using any of the soy based drinks and bars as part of their diet plan? I have just bought a one month supply of shakes and bars to try... ....Revival Soy products...supposed to have the equivalent of 6 glasses of soy in one bar or shake...all sorts of health benefits besides weight loss.
anyone had any experience with soy products?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Soy ?

Crafty - I haven't yet, but I keep seeing advertisements for Revival Soy (and I believe Denise Austin promotes it) and have been thinking of trying it. If you have checked out the Revival webpage, it's an interesting story on how the products were developed. I would be interested in hearing how you feel they are working for you and how they TASTE! Good luck to you!

o

I bought a soy based shake, but I don't know if it was supposed to be diet. I thought it was, but when I poured some out and drank a little, it was extremely sweet. I looked at the carton and it said something like 28 g of sugar so I don't know how it could be diet. It is really tasty though.

o

Well..have only tried these for a couple of days....use either a shake or a bar as a lunch/meal replacement and then eat a low fat/low cal dinner. Must say I like the bars better than the shake (both come in a low carb version if you are watching the carbs)but I am still experimenting with what all to put in the shake (today I added a spoonful of cocoa powder and peppermint extract to the chocolate flavor shake and that was a pretty tasty combination) I want to try some of the different flavor of bars...I prefer eating a bar to drinking a shake for lunch. I can order a package of all 7 flavors of their bars so think I will do that. Had the chocolate/rasberry and it was VERY good!
Am trying the soy products for some of the other benefits in addition to weight loss, so will see how that goes!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here