o
SS Weekend Support - Thur. 3/25 thru Sun. 3/28

Posted by Marci_PA (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 25, 04 at 7:15

Have a great weekend!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: SS Weekend Support - Thur. 3/25 thru Sun. 3/28

Marci! You scared me with this gif this morning!! I thought it was Easter this weekend or something! Whew!!

Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out - boy I hate this stress!

Check in everyone!

o

Good Morning everyone!

Marici, I love those cute gifs! I'm also glad it's not Easter weekend; I just do NOT have the time. LOL

Suzanne, glad you are taking in all that wonderful H2O!!! Stay off the caffeine and relax with a cup of decaf. Things will work out for you.

Please hold some positive thoughts for my DH and family. His uncle passed away yesterday. The man was remarkable to say the least. He has been crippled with Lou Gehrigs (sp?) disease for over 20 years; living the same way as Christopher Reeve. However, there has not been a time when I have not seen him smile, or beg to have a baby put on his lap, or inquire about someone else's health. He was always one of the first to accept an invitation---anywhere. We always remembered to have electricity for Uncle Steve's chair. In the end, it was a cancerous tumor that took his life---ironic, because the doctors were so amazed that he lived so long. His wife took such good care of him (at home!) for all those years; never even a bedsore! An amazing family and I will miss him and the inspiration he gave me and DH. So instead of being sad (as I was last night), I've decided to celebrate his life by sharing his life with all of you! A hard-working, compassionate wife, three successful children, four lovely grandchildren, and a legacy that life is what you make it!!!!!

Take care, eat healthy, and NEVER NEVER GIVE UP!
DeeMarie

o

Dee--what a beautiful tribute to your uncle-in-law! I hope that I live my life so that when I go, someone will say the same about me. (((((((hugs)))))) to you and DH!!

D@MN! Gotta go--be back

Maddie

o

DeeMarie - prayers and love being sent to your DH's uncle and your entire family and of course YOU.

NH Suzanne - Don't hyperventilate LOL. A ride on SP this weekend will de-stress you! I think that should be Dr.'s orders for you.

I gotta go, had some computer training this AM (my day off) and now I have a much overdue manicure - the girl is going to LOL when she gets a look at my hands.

I have to pack tonight, because tomorrow will be a busy day for me.

BJ - I am still waiting to hear a shout out from you.

o

Raeanne, I will try to take your advice doc LOL but it ain't going to be easy. My day has been filled with rejections that I won't recognize yes when I hear it! It's been a strange month for eveyone here so I don't feel totally alone. It's hard to predict why. I hope you have a marvelous time. You certainly are getting around these days.

BJ, I need to hear from you too and get your address................give us a shout woman!!

o

Deemarie, What a beautiful tribute. He must have been an incredible man. My thoughts and prayers are with you and his family.

NH Suzanne, Good luck.

I am hoping by Easter, that I will fit back into a certain pair of pants that I bought before I got prego. I will try my best!

Better run,

Jen

o
RE:// SS Weekend Support - Thur. 3/25 thru Sun. 3/28

DeeMarie, I neglected to tell you that good wishes, thoughts and prayers are directed your way and I hope you already knew that.

o

Good Morning,

Where is everyone??????????

o

Hi Everyone: Wow, thought I'd slept through Easter when I checked in.

Wow, so much happening in everyone's lives - trips, business's to buy - exciting times.

No news here, same old, same old. This is when I'm glad I don't own a gun, DH is driving me insane. Either the weather needs to break so he can golf, or he really has to find a job soon, or I'm sending him to my brother in Florida.

Going to my second funeral in 10 days. Seems all my old school friends Mom's are passing on. They are all in the 80-85 year bracket and it does seem to go in waves.

Terrible way to keep in touch with old friends.
Take care and everyone have a great weekend.
Joanne

o

HAPPY FRIDAY everyone!

Joanne, hang in there...no need to do anything drastic yet. I hear the weather is going to improve, so your DH should be occupied. LOL!

Raeanne, HAVE FUN IN MEXICO!!!!! We want to see some bawdy pictures?

BJ, where ya been?

Maddie, thanks for the pics of the sunglasses....really cute. Will they be on the website? Haven't looked in a while. Wanted to get a slot machine label pin for a friend, and I think I asked already. Please let me know if they are coming in, OK?

Jen, good luck fitting into those pants. I'm holding out buying anything new until I make sure that this is the real thing! I was desparately in need of new clothes last summer, so if I'm a wee bit smaller, it will be great fun shopping!

Gotta run to a meeting. Tonight and tomorrow, DH and I will be busy with wakes and funeral.

DeeMarie

o

I forgot to tell everyone that BJ is having some computer problems, but she should be posting soon. I will let her share her tale.

((((HUGS)))) to everyone here, I will miss all of you and will be back on April 4th!

o

Have a great time Raeanne! Try not to be a good girl! LOLOLOLOLOL...have a margarita for me!

Gretchen

o

And a margarita for me too. Acutally, have serveral please and enjoy!! Be safe.

Bon Voyage

o

it's 4am on Sunday morning--where is everyone??? LOL!!!

I can't sleep. so I thought I'd check in--where has everyone been? Out enjoying the beautiful spring weather?

Hope all is well!

Hugs,

Maddie

o

I am here Maddie. I have no idea where everyone has been. Seems strange not to hear from anyone over the weekend!

I was enjoying the spring weather with Sweet Pea yesterday and boy does she have spring fever!! Her trot had a few little bucks in them as if to say WOO HOO!!!

NH Suzanne

o

I'm here, but I am mired in taxes!! I spent the day yesterday researching and buying a new printer and today I am doing my taxes. State is done, local is done and I am taking a break from Federal.

It is beautiful here today. I DON'T want to be indoors doing paper work all day, but I needed a break. If I can get done before lunch, I will have the rest of the day to play. (After I finish laundry, pay bills and straighten up! LOL)

I bought a Winsor Pilates tape and mat yesterday. I have been having back aches lately and someone at Curves suggested Pilates. I know my aches are from bending over little ones all day. Some days I feel like I just can't straighten up. I am hoping that Pilates helps.

My new printer is a MFP - a scanner, a copier and a printer all in one. I printed out some pictures I had taken on my digital camera and they came out great. I needed to make a copy of a receipt for a rebate and voila - I had a copy. I have to play around with scanning photos now and see how that works. I think I got a great deal for my $$$.

(((HUGS))) for all those that need them. I know I missed some important events last week, but I just don't know where the time went. I was never so glad to see Friday come. The kids were wound up, we had a sub all week for Beth and I just didn't feel up to par. I am hoping that this week gets off to a better start.

I think we all should have gone with Raeanne to Cancun!!! I could use some R&R.

Now I have to hang up a load of laundry and locate some papers for taxes.
Later,
Marci

o

Hi Marci, Maddie, and NHSuzanne. Marci, the printer sounds like fun. I love new gadgets that work. I'm working on painting and writing today. I think I'll put up a picture of Heather today.

o

Happy Sunday everyone!

Yesterday, we were at the funeral and repast, so I had no time to even check my e;mails.

Hope everyone is ready for Monday! I'm enjoying some sun here in 'Jersey. We finally got to take down the holiday lights off the house! Most of the neighbors were outside doing the same thing...it's finally warm enough for DH to get up on the roof!

Amy, good to see you post.

BJ, hope you are with us again soon!

Maddie, take a nap! :-)

Raeanne, hope you are enjoying the first of many cool drinks by the water while I'm writing this. LOL
Wish me luck...DH agreed to speak with the house painter I called. He's coming tomorrow evening...I think he's gonna agree to have it done professionally. That's not all...I'm on the computer to find the phone number of a landscaper that our neighbor just gave us. DH is biting the bullet and farming this chore out also. Happy days!!!!

DeeMarie

o

Here are a couple of pictures. The first is of Heather. Everyone expects her to be light colored because of her name, but I think you have seen her before.

Here is a link that might be useful: Heather

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here