Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Here comes Peter Cottontail

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 23, 09 at 5:19

He's got a basket of jellybeans. I LOVE jellybeans. I'M NOT ALLOWED TO EAT JELLYBEANS.
Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Here comes Peter Cottontail

I can't eat cheese!!!

o

Sorry, but I find this post in very bad taste. There are many animal lovers here, including me, who don't find laughing at a dead animal funny.

o

If I thought for a second it was real, I would not consider the post to be OK. But it's so obviously staged and fake (just like the very idea of an Easter bunny anyway) that I won't fault anyone for it. I see it more as an expression of a release of frustration, and every dieter needs that from time to time.

o

Suzanne, it never occurred to me that anybody would find that offensive. My apologies. (I still think it's a funny pic, tho.)

o

That's exactly how I took it, a release of frustration. I see the laughing cow as laughing at me!!!

I can see how someone would want to throttle the Easter bunny, just like the rasty leprechaun with all of his beer... hit him over the head with a stein!!!

o

Yep. I made a trip to the supermarket and the shelves were all stocked with Easter candy. Those jellybeans were calling me. Almost grabbed a bag of them a couple of times.

o

My daughter got m&m's yesterday. It was all I could do not to ask "can mommy have some" and then eat the whole bag. Little angel offered, and I declined... but I sure understand the sentiment. I love jelly beans too, esp. the licorice ones!

o

Sorry, I have to agree with Suzanne. Even though the picture is obviously staged it might have been funny with a very fake looking Easter Bunny instead of a lifelike rabbit.

This is just my opinion and is certainly not meant to offend or judge anyone who finds this picture funny. Everyone sees something different and there is no right or wrong.

I do agree Easter candy is hard to pass by and it's a constant struggle, no argument there!

I wish you all the strength to fight off the Easter candy!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here