Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Let's SPRING into Action!!!!

Posted by quiltingbunny (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 21, 04 at 4:17

Happy Spring Everyone!!!!
Yep, it's official. It's flower time, mother nature wake up time! May not seem like much to folk in much warmer climates but to those of us who live in the colder regions - yippeeeeeeeee!!!!! I'm a bouncing today!
It's also Mother's Day in the UK. So Happy Mother's day too!

Today is a good day to pick yourself up. Dust off the old dust - pop by Kathy's thread and get sprinkled with her magic dust - and get that foot forward towards your goals. Even the smallest of changes will make a difference in the long run.

Pat yourself on the back today for just being here reading posts and thinking good thoughts about yourself.

We all have life's ups and downs to face but lets try to make something positive out of the first day of spring. Get moving. Get out. Clean your windows and let that sun in!

It's time to Spring into Action!

McPeg

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Let's SPRING into Action!!!!

Good morning!
I hope you are enjoying that dust because it is backfiring for me - I gained a pound! Now where in the heck did that come from?? If this keeps up I am going to strip nekked in the hallway of the doctors office before I hit the scale. I am racking my brain about what I ate and nothing is showing up. I want new genes!!!! Well I guess my plateau is over anyway :-<
Hubby wanted to go out to eat for lunch but that won't happen.
I have ageratums, coleus, zinnias and brocolli sprouting in bread pans on the windowsill. I love seeing those little green plants!
Today looks nothing like spring - cloudy and a passing snow shower went by.
I am loving my new camera. Oh geez I sound like that annoying McDonald's commercial.
We were supposed to have sunny and warm weather today but now that has been cancelled - darn. Wanted to go to Gettysburg and take pictures.
The dogs are snoozing but we all need to get out and get some exercise so I better go. They found the field the road has fresh manure spread and went there the other day - bad dogs!! Sage is still a little "gamey" even though I washed her.
Have a great spring!
Kathy

o

Hi!!! I needed this thread, McPeg!
I've been so lazy during my Spring Break (and loved every minute of it!) I've eaten more than I should and I know I will pay for it when I weigh on Wednesday!
Our weather has been perfect here all week. I mowed the front yard a couple of days ago and plan to mow the back today. My yard is so big and has so many tall weeds that have popped up with all the moisture and warm weather that we've been having!
Everything is green, the trees already have green leaves on them and my purple martins are flying all around their house. I didn't even get it cleaned out this year! My pear tree is covered in white blooms! I heard a hummingbird yesterday and know if I will put nectar in their feeder that I will have visitors right away. Everything looks like it should in the Springtime. Yesterday I drove to a near-by town to hit the garage sales and the wildflowers are popping up everywhere! I even saw lots of bluebonnets! I love this time of the year. Now, if I didn't have to work I would be even happier!

o

Spring is "busting" out all over here too and it is sooooo beautiful. There are a lot of pink and white blooming trees. Some are Bradford Pears but others are some types of ornamental fruit trees. Other trees are getting their new spring green haze on them and some of them even have little leaves. The new green on the weeping willows is so pretty. The forsythia, tulips and daffodils are in bloom and I just love Spring so much.

o

This is just what we needed for our spirits and to get us all outdoors more! Let's get moving and shake our booties!
Great stuff!
McPeg

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here