Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WW's Support Sunday 2/25~~~Sunday3/4

Posted by lunchlady1948 (My Page) on
Sun, Feb 25, 07 at 12:45

HI!! Ladies I never made it here to post last week. First time ever in our school district we had last week off, we got an extra four days off grouped up with the presidents days so a total of 6 working days off YAHOOO!! I loved it and went shopping and to lunch/dinner several times with my pals:) Fun but not good for my tracking in fact I just did not do it!

Back to work tomorrow and hopefully back on track:)

Ruthie glad you are loving your tred mill, I keep trying to think where we could put one HMMMM no where right now.

While shopping I saw this on a tee shirt I wish I had bought it.

The Frist One To Smile Wins :) :)

Do you smile alot at people?? I do always have, so my mom tells me ever since I was in a stroller out and about in the world:)

I do not get alot of smiles back tho~~~people just glare at me LOL~~but I will just keep at it and I will always WIN :):)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WW's Support Sunday 2/25~~~Sunday3/4

Hi LL and all.............Spent a quiet weekend......ate pretty good no serious binging or any for that matter but I was up 1.8 this morning...kinda discouraging since I have really been getting the treadmill work in.........

I need to work on the smiling too...people in my area are big in that department but I've been kinda glum lately.....not feeling my best....

Hope everyone works hard and eats well..I am going to concentrate on this 1.8 pounds...

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here