Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Which diet is right for me

Posted by janice24 (My Page) on
Tue, Feb 12, 08 at 8:39

Hi there.

I way in at 13 stone and am eager to go on a diet to help lose some weight.

a friend recommened this website to me:- www.letsalldiet.com as they have a number of diets.

Has any one tried these/had success?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Which diet is right for me

I looked at the letsalldiet site and it appears to have a REAL variety of diets listed.

But, really, whatever works for you, and is somethig you can stick with LONG TERM, will probably work best.

You can join in on the "SS" thread here, where everyone is doing something different and it's all pretty much working. There is a real community of dieters here, so just jump in and keep talking!

The thing that I've noticed in all the diet plans, is the importance of exercise and a healthy lifestyle, including surrounding yourself with supportive people.

Whichever diet you choose, just stay with it, be accountable for what you eat, and get some exercise 3 times a week.

Good luck!

(The conversion of 13 stone is about 182 pounds.)

o
RE: Which diet is right for me

I have had great success weight watchers- it is very eye opening to write everything down that you eat. Everything counts! I lost 25lbs in 8 months and will continue until I lost another 30 or so. It is a very livable program- no depravation.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here