SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
kathy__gw

Diet pals mid February

kathy_
19 years ago

Well almost....

I have been been back on track. Walking and dieting. Yesterday I thought I had walked over an hour and when I walked past the town clock it was "only" 45 minutes. Totally out of shape!

Scale is shifting to the left again but this morning I had the slider a little off center and thought I had lost 4 pounds yesterday. That would be nice.

TREKaren how is the riding going? I stopped to look at 2 pretty chestnut quarter horses the other day that were close to the road. Wished they were mine but you forget how much work and money they take. Plus my last pony was part houdini and made it his passion to find a way out of his fence. I would hear the dog barking and know the pony was by the back door at 4 am.

Made hubby ocean perch (marinated in brown sugar and wochestershire (SP?) sauce in the oven last night and also a double batch of boneless chicken. One set had cajun seasoning and the other barbeque sauce. Made parsley potatoes in the steamer (for him) and there are some leftover. Add a salad and I won't need to cook tonight.

Yesterday we tied a record for temperature 63 degrees!

Today the high will be 40 - brrr and it's rainy. Been spring housecleaning a little early this year.

So what's going on in your world today? Kathy

Comments (15)

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz