SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
quiltingbunny

Diet Pals 29 - Feb - 6 Mar - Leap Year!

quiltingbunny
20 years ago

Hello Everyone!

I managed with 2 small glasses of champagne and chinese food (tried not to pull the sauces onto my steamed rice) to stay within my plan. This morning my weight is back up 1 pound - very interested to see how it settles after all this tomorrow (my weigh day).

Today is my LAST DAY of EVENTS - DH parents go home this week and he will be working next weekend so I will be able to get back to a NORMAL life starting Monday....

T h a n k H e a v e n s !!!!!

I would normally be puttering in the garden but everything is actually frozen! I am going to get a new propagator to get some seedlings started indoors and like Yellowhair, I have winter sown many seeds outside which I noticed are now popping their heads up in some trays.

Have absolutely no idea what we are doing with DHs family today with regards to food - we are both tired of eating out, eating in etc etc etc. A bowl of homemade soup with bread and sliced cold cuts looks good. I enjoy sour/sharp foods like saurcraut, pickles with cold cuts and the saurcraut really fills me up.

No matter what happens on the scales tomorrow I am extremely optimistic to getting back to normal and havin much easier control over my time/food/activity level and rest assured I will be out walking more in my spare time.

Its sunny and cold in McScotland this morning.

Let's make today count! We only have one kick at it so lets give all we've got today!

Cheers everyone, will check in later tonight to see how you are getting on today. If ya can - get outside and stretch a wee bit.

LOL

McPeg

Comments (29)

Sponsored