marci_pa
16 years ago

{{gwi:1499034}}

Comments (42)

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday to you..........
    Happy Birthday to you..........
    Happy Birrrrthday dearest Dee Marie.......
    Happy Birthday to YOUUUUUUUUUU
    XXXXOOOOO

Lord, I wish I could sing!! LOL

Have a great day Dee. I am so glad you are part of my life.

• besh
    16 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEE!!!!!!!!! I HOPE THAT YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL DAY!!!

OXOXBESH

• Related Discussions

SS Support - Mon. 2/2 thru Wed. 2/4

Q

Comments (26)
    Hi all, Nice white fluffy snow here, hope it goes away soon I want to play some golf! :) Jen, I get tired of eggs too but I work nights so for breaky I can eat lunch or dinner meals too. If you like smoothies you can add some soft tofu to them and also use soy milk. I know that may sound horrible, but you really cant tell and all you end up with is a nice fruity creamy drink. Im not sure which Woe you are on, so you may have to adjust the other ingredients as well. They sell all kinds of soft tofu, even some low or no fat ones. Many cultures eat fish for their morning meal, so you could go that way too! ;) Amy - Im glad your having fun in game, and including your art work as well, how fun! Patti- Sorry the struggle continues, sometimes they are so darn stubborn and cheap! I hope things work out for you and Dave. BJ - sorry your swamped, watch out for the gators! Gretchen - I agree the superbowl really isnt a family event, but they sure try dont they. I have no idea why people who dont watch football all year would care to see it. It would be like watching the season finale of a sitcom you havent seen all year.. I didnt get to see Janets assests, but she looks too much like Michael now anyhow so it would of just been freaky! Besh - Hope you enjoyed Pats day! NHSuz - saw this clip and I thought you may get a laugh out of it. have a super day all, im 2 days into the SB diet and WoE is me! John Here is a link that might be useful: The best horse in Europe
    ...See More

SS Support Mon. 2/13 thru Sun. 2/19

Q

Comments (44)
    Happy birthday, Dee Marie! Hope it's a wonderful birthday. It's finally cold here after weeks of being in the 70's and 80's. The temp is actually dropping this morning. It's now 25 degrees and very windy here in north Texas. But, it's also about time. QOD: I've got lots of picking up, then cleaning, to do, and laundry as always. My last day of work is Monday. I have such mixed feelings about things right now. The parents have been so sweet, but the children are being awful which will actually make it a little easier to go. LOL I have a dr.'s appt. on Tuesday for my pre-op workup, dentist appt. Wed., and helping son move into his first home on Thursday. NHSuzanne, I think it's great that your dh is bonding with the new donkey. Raeanne, I hope the PT works out as you hope. Sounds so ambitious to me. Marci, we had our Valentine party on the Friday before the actual day, sugared them up, then sent them home for the weekend. Tuesday, I brought heart cookies and they each had one. It was a very nice day. Donna, we're going to try to see "Last Holiday" this weekend, too. Hope we all like it. Joanne, sending good thought and ((((hugs))) for you and your dear mom. Zig, being without power is the pits, isn't it? Once we were w/o it during a January ice storm, and I had to finally break down and take a shower and shampoo my dirty hair. It was pure misery, but I had to keep a dentist appt. since the ice had melted, so had no choice. Tikanas, how is your knee now? My knee-replacement surgery may be delayed so that they can attempt some in-office procedure on my other knee so that it's in good shape to see me through. Hi, Maddie, BJ, and Happyto! I miss reading y'all's interesting posts. Happyto, please start posting here. It's such good therapy, and you are such a neat person to read. Take care and stay warm, everyone!
    ...See More

SS Support - Mon 2/25 thru Sun. 3/2

Q

Comments (1)
    There are two threads started this week. I've moved mine to Milkdud's. This one is now defunct!!!!
    ...See More

SS Support - Mon 2/12 to Sun 2/18

Q

Comments (26)
    Suzanne, you take lovely pictures. Hope your muscles recover from all that shoveling. We had a lovely evening and are looking forward to our restaurant dinner this evening. ;-) We did get a call from DSIL that DMIL--at 78 years old---was out in the ice trying to shovel. DSIL lives down the street from her mom, and we 8 miles away; however, last night it might as well have been 100 miles because the roads were icy and dangerous. DH decided to leave his mom a message like "are you NUTS?....if you are back in the house listening to this....STAY THERE"! Saved us a trip, but she is extremely stubborn. Raeanne, my DH would be jealous of that snow plow. DBIL lives around the corner from us and brings his snow plow when we need it, but I just know that DH would love one of his own....if he builds an addition to our shed to house it, he's welcome to one. lol! Gotta get back to work... Later.
    ...See More
  • aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Dee - I am so glad that Suzanne sang and I don't have to. Have the best day of all - you deserve it. So glad I have had the pleasure of meeting you not once but twice and looking forward to the third this spring! Hoping all your dreams come true.

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Dee~I wanted to take this opportunity to tell you how blessed I feel to have you in my life. You are truly an inspiration. I hope that we are able to share many more years together. May you have as wonderful a birthday as you are a person! Patti :)

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Thank you so much for the singing, the sentiments, and the sincerity!

DH gave me a baby blue IPod Nano this morning! He is the sweetest man I know. Just love him to death. Now I've officially entered the 21st Century and he is the only person in the USA who doesn't have one! LOL!!!! Anyone know how to program this?

Gotta run and get a session in at the Fitness Center because it was pouring and we couldn't walk today.

Going out to dinner tonight with DH and my 2 stepdaughters. Should be fun!

Make today count!
    Dee

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

Dee - What a great gift. I hope you enjoy it. When you plug it in to the computer it will automatically set you up to iTunes. I think you are computer saavy enough to figure it out, but if you need help contact me and I will try to talk you through it. Enjoy - baby blue - how pretty.

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Great BD gift from a great DH!! I am the second one in the USA who doesn't have one!! LOL I am totally amazed by them but have no real desire for one.........yet! Have a lovely dinner Dee.

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

LOL I guess that I am #3 in the USA without one. I haven't had a need for one yet... Enjoy your dinner. Family is great!

QOD: I thought that maybe everyone could think about what one of their favorite quotes or sayings is. I don't usually stick w/one b/c I don't think I remember them very well. I ran across one today though that I really like. I'll share it tomorrow. Patti :)

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Happy birthday, Dee! Hope your birthday dinner is fun.

• donna_southnj
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Dee!!

My un-birthday buddy....be on the look out soon for a package....more details to follow.

Hope you enjoyed your day, your gift and enjoy your dinner tonight!

Make it the best one yet!!

Thanks for being my friend..

Donna

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

I had to answer the QOD - From the movie "Mr. Woodcock" - "[Asking the flight attendant] Could I get a real bottle please? I'm an alcoholic not a Barbie doll." JUST KIDDING - I will be back with mine tomorrow.

• marci_pa
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I saw this on paperbackswap.com and I just love it!

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
    Groucho Marx

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

QOD: Since I turned 57 yesterday, I thought it might be appropriate to submit one of my favorite Woody Allen quotes: "It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens."

Make today count!
    Dee

• jen823
    16 years ago

Happy Birthday Dee, Belated! Hope you had a great day! I have yet to get a ipod too. DH doesn't see the need for it. (What a tightwad!!!)lol

Busy day today! That's what happens when Monday is a holiday. Better get back to work!

Jen

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

I've gotten a big kick out of all of the quotes. I thought that with Besh, Marci, & Milkdud around they would appreciate mine. Also, I am so impressed by it, I'm going to try to write it as often as I think of it so that I remember it for a long, long time.

"A child is not a vase to be filled--
    But a fire to be lit!" wish I knew who to give credit to

NH Suzanne~Would you be so kind as to share one of your egg pics again soon? Thanks.

Dee~I hope that you had a good time last night.

Hi to everyone else. Patti :)

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

For real QOD - "Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans." John Lennon. A quote I say all the time is "life is good". I don't drink on airplanes, so I could never use my original quote LOL.

Patti - good QOD and I love your's.

Dee - did you enjoy your dinner last night?

Marci - I never heard that Groucho quote - very good!

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Hello all,

Dee, tell us about your dinner?

Milkdud, did you get my post from last week about posting pictures? If not, go there and let me know if you need help.

QOD: I have alot of favorite quotes but some of my favorite are:

"When I die, I would like to go peacefully, in my sleep, like my grandfather did. Not screaming and yelling like the passenger in his car." Jack Handey

"Of all the imaginary friends I've had, I don't think there was one I didn't end up killing." Jack Handey

Seriously, some my very favorites:

There is something about the outside of a horse that is good for the inside of a man. ~Winston Churchill

Horse sense is the thing a horse has which keeps it from betting on people. ~W.C. Fields

Sometimes you have to put your foot down to get a leg up. ~Dave Weinbaum

There are times when you can trust a horse, times when you can't, and times when you have to.

Riding: The art of keeping a horse between you and the ground. ~Author Unknown

It is not enough for a man to know how to ride; he must know how to fall. ~Mexican Proverb

No hour of life is wasted that is spent in the saddle. ~Winston Churchill

I can always tell which is the front end of a horse, but beyond that, my art is not above the ordinary. ~Mark Twain

A canter is a cure for every evil. ~Benjamin Disraeli

Such wisdom!!

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

Patti - Francois Rabelais (1494-1553) can be credited with your quote. He also said: "What can't be cured, must be endured" and "I owe much; have nothing; the rest I leave to the poor."

Suzanne - I expected nothing less from your quotes LOL.

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Raeanne, I am so predictable!

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Suzanne, I loved the Jack Handey ones......sick humor ROCKS! lol!

My birthday dinner was so much fun. The four of us decided to go to a TexMex Cajun place. Everyone behaved and did NOT ask the waitress to bring out the cupcake/candle to embarrass me! Right after we sat down, the girls' mom (DH's ex) and stepdad came in! We get along wonderfully, but they did not join us. THey did, however, toast me from the other side of the restaurant. It was a nice day and great evening.

Gotta run because I want to actually take lunch today. Running over to Lord & Taylor to see their 75% clearance rack!

Laters...............

Here is a link that might be useful: Where we ate!

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Here is where I meant to send you all. I had the Gulf Coast Seafood Enchiladas. Delish!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: What I ate! LOL

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

Dee - I think I have eaten at the Woodbridge location. If it is the same place it is my BIL's favorite restaurant. Looking at that menu didn't make me too hungry. Good luck at Lord & Taylors.

Suzanne - you are anything but predictable - but I do know you LOL. I also enjoyed the Jack Handey quotes ROFLMAO.

Enjoy the day!

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Wow Dee! You must be full! LOL

Dee and Raeanne, remember Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey from Saturday Night Live? For DH's 50th I made a whole book of "Deep Thoughts" which are all twisted!!

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Took me less than 20 minutes to get to Lord & Taylor's. In less then 40 minutes I picked out, tried on, and bought:

3 jackets
    2 pairs slacks
    1 skirt
    3 sweaters

Original Cost: over $1300
    Sale Price: just under $715
    50% off Clearance: $344
    My Cost with 20% Coupon: $275

You may all kiss the ring and crown me Queen of the Sales Rack!

LMAO!!!!

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Raeanne~Thanks! To me it is wild that the quote is that old & I never have heard it. My DBIL has asked to keep it for his own too. :)

DeeMarie~Sounds like you had a lovely time last night & again at lunch today. You go girl!

Hi to all from sunny FL. Has anyone heard from Lynn? Hmm... How about Milkdud? Well, I'm off for now. Have a prosperous day. Patti :)

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Good afternoon! About time I got here, huh? :)

Suzanne, I bookmarked the link you gave me for future reference. Thanks for doing that!

Dee, your birthday dinner sounded nice, and what good deals you got today. I look forward to even wanting to look for bargains come sprintime.

Patti, I do like your quotes!

In fact, everyone's quotes are so good! I have a few that sustain me, and I'll post them here:

To me old age is 15 years older than I am. - Bernard Baruch

That which doesn't kill me only makes me stronger. - Nietzsche (I may have just paraphrased it and not quoted correctly, but this quote saw me through my divorce.)

"Love what you do. Do what you love." - Wayne Dyer

"You must do the thing you think you cannot do." - Eleanor Roosevelt

I've got those quotes typed out and in the basket next to my chair and on my nightstand so that I can get inspired lately.

I have now lost 6-1/2 pounds on Weight Watchers as of this morning! My scale shows the same weight as theirs does, so I'm confident that it's right. I've reached the point where I can recognize when I'm nicely satisfied and stop. Feels weird to leave food on the plate, but I remind myself that I'm not a food disposal or trash can. LOL

My visit with my kids and grandkids was so wonderful. We had fun. My sons even cooked some Weight Watchers entrees and everyone enjoyed them. They'd have sides and desserts that I didn't eat, but I ate red grapes or popcorn when they'd snack. It was so darned quiet after they all left Monday afternoon - too quiet. Yesterday, I just ran on idle and did very little. Today, I'm back to running errands and playing on the computer.

We're expecting rain here any time now. It does that a lot down here in swampland. It was 62 already at 8 this morning.

Hope everyone has a great evening!

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Good Thursday morning!

Did any one see the lunar eclipse last night? It was amazing. When the moon was in total eclipse (a little after 10:00 pm) it was red like you'd imagine Mars to be. It was so neat.
    This video does not do it justice but it's fun to watch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Lunar Eclipse 2-20-08

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Good morning! It's already 71 degrees and very gloomy here. Rain expected all day long. *sigh*

Suzanne, it was so overcast and raining here last night that we didn't get to see anything. Thanks for the video so that I could live vicariously!

I've been busy since yesterday trying to work up menus that will make hubby happy while keeping me happy and satisfied. He likes plain cooking, preferably fried meats and buttered veggies, no ethnic or "fancy" foods. WW has a wonderful selection of Core recipes, and I've tried about 8 so far and love the taste and textures, but it's not hubby's "thing". Does anyone else deal with this kind of thing?

Back to the recipe search. Hope everyone has a great day!

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Milkdud~I'm thrilled that you had such a good time & your weight loss is fantabulous! You are doing well, My Friend.

NH Suzanne~Thanks for the site. We got to see it right up until the moon was 100% covered, then the clouds moved over. We were watching to see the moon change to red. Did you see Saturn? We were able to pick it out with the naked eye but not to see its moon or rings. :(

Hope everyone is having a good day. Patti :)

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Watching the weather this a.m. I thought that we might have some early morning posters b/c they might be kept home from school at least for a few hours. The weather isn't looking so well in PA, NY, NJ, NH, or MA. I'm not certain it is all that good where Jen & Maddie are either. Please stay safe & post when you can. Patti :)

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Oh yes Patti, just another 7-8" of snow which started falling at 8:00 am this morning. The good news for us in NH is that it won't turn to sleet/rain. All snow is much better for everything concerned.

TGIF!! I am realizing this morning how fortunate we were to be able to view the lunar eclipse! What a difference 24 hours makes!

QOD: Weekend plans?

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Good snowy morning from NJ!

I'm working from home (natch!) so was not able to check in earlier. forecast has changed during the last hour--from 3-6 inches to over 9 inches of the white stuff, to be followed this evening by sleet and ice. DH is even home today (mr. tough guy, huh? lol!) Gonna have him build a fire so we can snuggle after lunch, as I've been online since 6:45am and can close this home office at 2pm today. Stay safe everyone!

QOD: I received my 2 Peter Walsh books yesterday, so I'm going to have a look and start on elminating extra clothes in this house (DH is worse than me!). Hope to finish getting our papers and figures together for the accountant appt on Tuesday night. We may decide to make dinner plans with friends or DSIL and BIL Saturday or Sunday night.

Stay warm
    Dee

• marci_pa
    Original Author
    16 years ago

I'm home and watching the freezing rain fall. I got up at my usual time and checked the school closings. No delay was posted and I hadn't received a phone call, so I hopped in the shower. Just as I was toweling off, the phone rang. So no sleeping in for me.

I am going to make some banana muffins for a bake sale and finish reading Marley & Me. I am not a dog owner, but this book is so well written and such a heartwarming story that even non-dog lovers can enjoy it.

Hopefully the weather will improve over the weekend and I can get out tomorrow. I plan to get started on some laundry and other indoor chores today and free up the weekend.

Stay warm and dry if you can.
    Marci

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Good morning! It's only 52 here so far, but 90% humidity, and very overcast. Rain's coming for sure!

Suzanne, Dee, and Marci, I'm relieved to hear that y'all are safely at home with the bad weather you're getting today. Keep the fires burning and enjoy your day!

I never did get to the grocery store yesterday because the handyman was here so long, so that's my busy-ness for today. Luckily, I had plenty of foods in the freezer so that I could fix a WW dinner that was yummy. Even hubby liked it!

QOD: I have no plans for this weekend other than going to Home Depot and Lowe's with hubby to look at shelving systems for the garage. Handyman was going to get a great deal on closeout cabinets to hang, but he was too late, so now we're going with open shelving attached to the walls, with his workbench and toolchest below. Our garage isn't as large as previous ones, so every inch counts.

While Patti and I are "basking" in the warmth where we live, I hope the rest of you stay safe and warm! Have a great day whatever you do.

• aka_raeanne
    16 years ago

It has been snowing since 6:30 this morning and is still coming down, despite the weather forecast of only 2 inches LOL. Right now it is just enough to cover the ice to trick you into sliding down the street. This has been a fun winter around here.

I just ran into an acquaintance this morning and she told me she just became a grandmother. She told me that her friends are throwing her a Grandmother's Shower. I never heard of this, but the more I thought about it, the more fun it sounded. There are so many things you could get a new grandma and a lot of gag gifts as well. She is surprising them by going dressed up as a very old woman.

Marci - glad you got the day off - maybe you can sneak in a little nap. I loved, loved, loved Marley & Me.

Dee - I can never get out of work due to the weather. I am 2 minutes away. Let me know what you think of his books. I just ordered Does THis Clutter Make my Butt Look Fat. Happy snuggling! Congrats on the shopping bargains WTG.

Milkdud - sounds like you are getting a lot accomplished at home. I collect recipes. My to try file is so huge. I am lucky DH loves to eat anything and everything. He would be as happy with a sandwich at dinner as he would a 7 course meal. He also is tall and very slim - the BRAT.

Suzanne - I would've loved to have read those quotes you did for your husband - that is hysterical. I know your winters are a bit more severe than mine - but this has been a real old fashioned winter around here.

Patti - I was in bed when DH yelled up to come down and see the eclipse. I got up and looked out my window and saw the reddish glow, but was way too lazy to walk downstairs and go out into the cold. I had him take pictures - now I'm sorry I didn't drag myself out.

QOD - tonight we are going to a Wine Tasting (I know it's a big surprise) at a restaurant that is known for it's extensive wine cellar. There are 6 of us going together and fun is guaranteed.

I better get some work done.

• nhsuzanne
    16 years ago

Raeanne, the Grandmother's Shower sounds like fun!! I would like to hear more details if you have them. I would be happy to either fax the quotes to you or I can scan them into a PDF for you. Let me know. I can't do it until Monday....name your preference!

This winter is really droning on! I really don't mind the snow but the ice storm that we have recently had put me over the edge. I worry about the animals in my paddock and the animals in the wild who are struggling to survive. They can't get to the ground to forage now with all the ice.

QOD: I know I am shoveling for sure!!! Then Sunday is the annual meeting for our driving club (which I am President of) we will have elections and an auction. With any luck I won't get voted in as President this year! It takes up too much of my time!

Milkdud, I am at work but hope to be out of here by 3 pm. This storm is supposed to go through alot of the night! Perfect! At least it's Friday.

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Just popping in to check on you peeps! :)

Suzanne, drive safely on your way home. I just can't believe the amount of snow you get. I've never seen that much snow.

Raeanne, I've attended a couple of grandmother showers, and they were fun! The big gift for each of them was a travel playpen so that when she babysat, she'd have somewhere for the baby to sleep, but could store it away otherwise. I can't remember what else they got, but there were funny and nice gifts - special picture frames, a photo album, diapers and wipes, and burp pads were nice gifts.

Off to grocery shop! Back in a while. This WW WOE makes for interesting shopping trips!

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

It is Saturday afternoon. This is our official day for being lazy. LOL We watch more programs on tv on Saturday than most days~a scrapbooking show, antique road show, etc. It has rained today & been a good day for lazying around.

Raeanne~A GM shower sounds like fun. I had never heard of one. I think it would be great fun though.

Milkdud~No prospect of a new one but...I've already named our next DGD. LOL Patrick has vetoed my suggestion of a name for a DGS. He says that the only one he knows by that name is short & stocky. Hurumph! tee hee

Suzanne~Hope you made it home safely. We talked to our friend in CT a few min. ago & they had 10" of the white stuff. We had sent him some chili mix & jalapeno cornbread mix. He was calling to say it came in the nick of time & that he & his wife ate all of the cornbread in one sitting.

Marci~It is too bad that you weren't notified earlier. The least they could have done is let you sleep in a little. Man!

Dee~I miss being able to snuggle by the fire. Dave loved to make them & I'm really surprised at how much he loves it here. I'm so glad that you are able to work from home when the weather is bad like it has been off & on.

Beej~Aren't you supposed to be home soon? It seems like forever since you've posted.

Jen~When do you leave for Hawaii?

Donna~Where are you? How is life there?

Lynn~Are you all right?

John~I'm gonna have to send BJ after you when she gets back if you don't post!

Amy? Maddie? Besh? Joanne? Zig? Whenicit? I know that I've missed the obvious here...Calling all cars. Calling all cars. We need to put out an APB. Well, maybe this will get us a good start for next week. Have a great weekend. And, I came across another quote that I had written down in my journal for my kiddos, "You grow up the first day you have your first real laugh at yourself" Ethel Barrymore. How true! Patti ;)

• deemarie5500
    16 years ago

Hey Patti! Looks like we are the only ones hanging out this weekend. Doesn't seem fair that grandparents don't get a vote on naming the little ones! lol

Well, this morning I sat at the kitchen table with a cup of coffee and all my old WW books and decided to start counting points. It appears that my scale has been creeping up after the holidays so I need to shake things up a bit. Today was OK, but not the best. I'll weigh in again next week and see. Counting points has forced me to take a good look at the amount of water I (don't!) drink.

Hope you are all snug as bugs.

DH and I just got all our 2007 tax papers together for the accountant. We dragged all our files down into the family room and worked next to a roaring fire--it was very cozy.

Gonna hike up to bed now and maybe watch a bit of TV.

Have a great weekend.
    Dee

• milkdud_2007
    16 years ago

Good Sunday morning!

Dee, I'm doing the Core plan on WW, and I really like it so far. Last year, I tried the Flex points, but I overdid everything, too much temptation.

So, is everyone snowed in today? It's 72 and sunny here. Seems odd in February, but welcome to SE Texas!

I'm still staying on the WW plan. I weigh in tomorrow evening, and I'm anxious to see how I've done. I have used my 35 points that I can have on the Core plan, mostly with nuts and a little bit of warm bacon dressing on my grilled shrimp and spinach salad yesterday at Applebee's. I really don't like their WW grilled chicken salad. It tastes like deprivation to me. LOL

I hope everyone's having a great day! Suzanne, I'm going to try to post a picture here. If it doesn't work, I'll just email it and another one to Marci for the album. Thanks again for the link to the info. It won't be the fault of that if it doesn't work. The fault will definitely be mine!

Here is a link that might be useful:

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Dee~I'm glad for the company! I'm glad that WW is working for so many here. We can all probably get something positive from them.

I've got questions lined up for next week. LOL Just things that go through my little pea-pickin' head. "That's Texan for Milkdud & I". LOL

It's cooler here & that's a good thing for us. Nothing to complain about as it is still 70 degrees. Hope all are enjoying their weekend.

NH Suzanne~Is your tether nice & thick? LOL Did you get all of the snow out of your way?

toodles for now~Patti ;-)

• yankandtex
    16 years ago

Milkdud~We were posting at the same time! Your pic came out wonderful! I loved it. Aubrie looks like you. I can see you in her face. She is beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Now you all know what Milkdud looks like. Patti :)

Sponsored