Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in, week of 1/24/10

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 24, 10 at 23:05

Hi, gang. I'll make this short today. Here are my results for this week. I'm almost there. I should be posting my before and after pictures sometime this week, I think.

Weight 181
Loss this wk 1
Avg Calories Last 7 Days 2063
Avg Exercise Calories Last 7 Days 354

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, week of 1/24/10

Well, I stayed the same to-day - 162. I'm rather pleased that I hadn't gained some, as I have been bad a few time this past week..

Where is everyone else???

o

Hi All

Congrats on ur weigh ins.

I was 128.2 this morning. Did not lose any weight. Happy that I did not gain either:-))

Cheers

o

Well, I weighed this morning and am down 1/2 a pound - total of 30.5 I was hoping that it would have been a bit more. But at least it didn't go up.
We'll see what happns next week.

o

Harold, when you say you walk 10,000 steps a day, is this just in your everyday doings or is part on a treadmill.

It seems a lot unless it was for a postman or something. I do well to manage 3,000 or just a bit more, sometimes less.

You surely must be proud of yourself and have every right to be

o

Hi Harold and Ivamae

I see you guys are doing good. I have been off on my calorie control these days. Have been averaging about 2000/day. Thats too much food for me:-))))

My weight today was 129.2 which is 1.2 pounds more than I weighed last week.

You guys have a good and healthy weekend!!!

o

I'm so happy this morning - Feb10/10. I lost a pound and a half. I'm now down to what I was when I was fisrt started on prednisone - 160 pounds.

My cardiologist says I don't need to lose more, but I do want to get down to at least 150. I'm fairly tall and big boned, also 79 years old so can't exercise as much as if I were younger.

Lets hear from the rest of you.
ivamae

o

Hi Ivamae

Thats nice ..

I havent had a chance to weigh this week. I am in a maintenance mode from past 3 months .. So am really happy as long as I do not gain any weight. Thank fully I did not gain any weight in Holidays but do seem to have been binging a lot this month with quite a few Bday parties around.
Anyway, I have to get back to my workout schedule and reduce another 10 pounds to be on the slimmer side.
Harold.. hope you are doing well too.

I will post my weight tomorrow. ;-))
Cheers and take care

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here