Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
New Beginning

Posted by momoboys (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 6, 09 at 23:01

Hi, I just started my HCG protocol today!! I thought the injection might hurt...not at all. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life (even more than when I was 9 mo. with any of my 5 sons!!) Starting at 228.2 YUCK! My Dr. said it may take me 3 rounds, hopefully by May??? The Dr. had a special, I also get 2 free laser treatments when this is all done!! So, like I said I have 5 sons, I'm 46, and I had 2 surgeries last year....really took a toll on me. I'm married to the most wonderful man and we are going on 26 years!!! Something I'm VERY proud of!!!! I can't wait to get back into all of the pretty clothes I have. I have one daughter in law ( I don't like to put the "in law" part on there) and my second son is pretty serious with his girlfriend so this means SHOPPING when I'm at goal!! Like most moms, we put ourselves last, this is my year!! Thanks for "listening" Take care!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: New Beginning

Hang in there! You can do it. I started five weeks ago at almost 300 pounds, and have lost 18 so far. So I'm still a lot heavier than you, but I know I can do it and MUST do it (recently diagnosed with diabetes.) You can do it too.

o

Thanks for your kind words!! So far I have lost 8.4 pounds and today was VLCD 8. So I think I'm doing pretty good! I went back to the Dr. yesterday and she said I could possibly lose 35. I'll be happy with 20! I keep telling myself that every injection is one less that I have to do, and to be honest I didn't think I could do it but I want this SO bad and I am SO committed to this. You, too will succeed. We just have to tell ourselves that every day we stay on the protocol is one day closer to a healthier and happier us!! Call me crazy but my stomach seems smaller, just getting up from the chair is already better!! ONE DAY CLOSER!! Hang in there and take care! :)

o

WOO HOO!!! Down more, so my total is 10.2!!! I feel so stoked about this! I'm feeling great, ONE DAY CLOSER!! Thanks for the support ;)

o
Hey

Hi, How is your progress? How are you feeling about the diabetes? I sure hope you are well :) As for me, today is my 13th day and as of this morning I'm down 13.8 pounds. I feel FANTASTIC!! I have more energy, as a matter of fact I started redoing my office. I go to the Dr. this afternoon for my next batch of injections. Every one I give myself is one less I have to do!! Well, please take care, I'd enjoy hearing about your journey.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here