Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 1/10/10

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 10, 10 at 21:43

Hello. We got the new year off to a good start last week, with Jasmi, Helen, and Ivamae all recording losses of 1 lb. or more. This week was my week for losing weight.
I'm down to 183, which is a loss of 2 pounds. I managed to keep the calories at 1973 per day, which is the first time in a few weeks I've stayed below 2000, and exercised at a decent 305 calories per day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly Weigh-in, Week of 1/10/10

Good Morning,
I don't participate in this group but I lurk "over the fence" from the other gang. I wanted to stop by to say congratulations, Harold. Way to go!

Happy New Year to all of you here. You are off to a great start!

Tikanis from daily support

o

Hello there, Tikanis. Thanks for stopping by and I appreciate your comments. Of course, you're more than welcome to join us.

o

I weighed this morning. Still at 162.5 not geting enough walking and Dr. put me on more steroids. They always seem to make it hard to lose weight. Anyway I didn't gain, so that is a plus.

Congratulations Harold. Way to go!!!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here