Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I put a giant Hershey bar down the disposal

Posted by Sammy (My Page) on
Tue, Jan 4, 05 at 21:36

I did it! It had been a gift. Ok, I ate 2 sections, but had I not put it down the disposal, I would have removed it from the trash and eaten it. It was chocolate mint, and just about the largest candy bar I have ever seen.

I just had to tell someone. I am so proud.

Sammy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I put a giant Hershey bar down the disposal

Wow! I applaud thee! Clap clap clap.
I sent the "bad stuff" to work with hubby.
I heard the calories in a chocolate bar puts double the weight of that bar on you.
There is a box of chocolate mints here but I am counting every calorie (30 each) so can have a piece or 2 a day. Mmmm.
Kathy

o

I envy you that you can just hold it to one or two a day. We had a Rose Tour and had expected many many people. We had baskets of candy kisses, and ended up with many left over. Then we got more for Halloween. When I was finished with that and other candy, I had put on about 7 pounds. It's off now, and my only treats are lime popcycles. I just love them. Also at night I allow myself decaf coffee with Amaretto coffeemate and a teaspoon of sugar. That is about 45 calories. The popcycles are about 60. If those popcycles were chocolate, I would finish the box in a day. I can hold myself to one lime one a day.
Sammy

o

Anything naughty that my kids won't eat (leaving it to me not to be wasteful) at my house goes directly to the office kitchen table. They are like locusts! Anything swwet set there disappears in a hurry.

BarnMom

o

Congrats on getting rid of that junk food! I took loads of goodies into the office, and my coworkers devoured them in just a few hours! They enjoyed them, and I loved watching THEM eat it!!

o

I tossed a whole recipe of mini brownie cupcakes into the trash yesterday. I had messed up on the recipe the first time I made them and I just couldn't bring myself to throw them away. They were edible, but not presentable if you know what I mean. So I froze them. When I found them in the freezer yesterday, I didn't hesitate, I just tossed them right into the garbage. It felt good!

o

Sammy don't give me too much credit - you weren't here when I was eating the cookie dough (with real butter!) and the warm cookies too. Check out the sugar free jello at Wally world - I found lime jello and a small box has 20 calories the whole box. The generic brand is good especially cherry.
Good job gals!
Kathy

o

Love sugar free jello! It really hits the sweet craving spot right after a meal.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here