Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Oprahs flat stomach rule

Posted by katlan (My Page) on
Wed, Jan 21, 09 at 20:25

o.k. it seems like every single page I go to on the internet has advertisements for oprahs flat belly secret, as seen on oprah, the one rule to a flat stomach, etc. Anyone happen to know what it is????

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oprahs flat stomach rule

Its just a come on to get you to "click" through to the ad! Look at Oprah---does she have a flat belly? I don't think so...but...

I just saw this on CraneLegsPond site and had to laugh! he's thinking the same thing, but puts icing on it!

-----------------------------------------------------------

785. oprah's flat belly rule

i just caught a google ad whose teaser was "oprah's flat belly rule" and i thought, now there's an oxymoroprahic ad if ever there was.

what possible rule does oprah have for her ... um ... flat ... um ... belly?

probably as important to know as

"trump's hair style rule"

or "palin's tv interviewing rule"

or "brittany's lasting relationship rule"

or "craneleg's smart thinking rule".

o
RE: Oprahs flat stomach rule

I don't know anything about Oprah's flat stomach rule, but we did get a book written by her frequent show guests, Dr. Oz and Dr. Roizen, titled "YOU: Staying Young", published in 2007. In it, the doctors say that recent studies show that your waist measurement is more important than your weight in assessing your health. The rule is that your ideal waist measurement is one-half of your height. Lots of other tidbits that are either new or counter previously-held "truths". (I have no financial interest in their book sales, but have no problem touting the info in it.)

o
RE: Oprahs flat stomach rule - SCAM

Hi, Unfortunately, I know what the ads are all about. They are selling acai products. They offer a free supply for about 15 days. I signed up but it wasn't for free there is about $5 for S&H. Well after a little time I saw another charge for about $90 on my credit card account. I found out that if you dont read the terms of service you don't know that you have signed up for a new supply to be sent each and every month. I immediately called and cancelled. I still had to pay that billing. It isn't the one talked about on Oprah's show. There are a lot of scams out there. I did find a ligit one later by accident but have not ordered any. I decided to go with Atkins as it had worked so well for me before.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here