SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
wildchild_gw

Diet Pals....2005 Jan. 3rd thru 9th

wildchild
19 years ago

Hi Kathy and Tikanas. Sorry I am so late. It's the drugs I tell you...the drugs.

Well, how did everyones first week go?

I have cut way back on the junk but have been unable to follow my program as well as I'd like. The good news is the doc at the emergency room was wrong and it is a bicep tendon rupture and NOT a torn rotator cuff in my shoulder. No surgery required but physical therapy soon. I told the Dr. I couldn't stand the Vicodene so he had me try Darvocet instead. Wonderful stuff....takes away the pain without putting me in a fog.

Been eating the right foods this week, just not at the right times. The pain killers dull my appetite for a time and then I tend to overeat at the time I do eat. I'm trying to take them only at night starting this week.

Went to First Nite Monterey for New Years with my friend, Sue. We shared a Shrimp Net at Bubba Gump's and walked walked walked. Hope the scale shows it tomorrow. I wore sparkle tattoos and a jester hat. FUN.

It is so good to see so many of you post last week. Way to go BARNMOM. How much more do you want to lose? I can get into some 8's but I am still fluffy. Are you built short and solid like me or are you one of those tall willowy types?

Hi to all the old posters and a big welcome to the newbies. Here's to less butt and more kick for the new year.:0)

Comments (24)

Sponsored
BME Construction LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars20 Reviews
Loudoun County's Source for High-End Custom Decks & Outdoor Structure