Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Weekly weigh-in, Week of 1/3/10

Posted by harold14370 (My Page) on
Sun, Jan 3, 10 at 19:43

Hello. I hope everybody has had a happy new year.

This week, I am weighing in at 185 lbs, the same as last week. That gives me a nice round 90 lb weight loss for the year of 2009. I still have about 5 lbs to go.

This week I ate an average of 2256 calories per day, which is significantly above what I have been eating, due to all the cookies left over from Christmas, the snacks on new year's eve, and the fact that I have been on vacation. I tend to eat more when I am around the house all day than I do at work. I didn't pay much of a price for it on the scale, though. At least not yet. My exercise calories averaged 221 per day.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Weekly weigh-in, Week of 1/3/10

I weighed in on Jan. 1 at 168.8 and today was at 167.

So far so good.

Helen

o

I weighed in this morning and was pleasantly surprised to see that I have lost the amount I gained awhile ago. Back down to 162.5 That is 1.5 pounds this last week. I know the cardiologist said I didn't need to lose more, but I do want to get down to at least 150. I'm a big frame.

Hope I can keep it off.

I'm still striving for 1200 or 1300 calories, per day. that is a lot of food, if you are careful what you choose.

I need to get more exercise but walking outside is dangerous in this ice and snow.

I've got to get on the exercise bike more, I know. I'm just lazy!!!

I also do want to try to pick up a pedometer if I can find one.

o

Hi guys

Nice to see you are doing good. I weighed 128 this morning. I want to lose another 2 pounds end of this month. Let's see how I can do with out starving and working out. :-)))

o

I'm so appreciative for Harold and this forum.

o

Thank you, Ivamae. Congrats on the weight loss, ladies. Jasmi, I think you were at 129 something last time, so you have lost over a pound as well.

I think the holiday feasting has done me some good, reset my metabolism or whatever. I don't seem to be getting as hungry the last few days as I had been before. The pounds should start coming off shortly. As soon as I hit 180, I think I'll post some before and after pics.

o

I agree Ivamae, Harold is the glue that holds this place together. (((((Harold)))))

o

Harold

I have been living in 129s for a while. Now its time to stuck in 128s for a while:-))

Targeting for 125 by the end of this month .
Cheers

o

I'm finding that the rice cakes with a bit of jam or peanut butter are quite a low cal snack and tasty

o

Hey guys,

1st of all I am loving this forum!

I came across this really interesting weight loss video the other day

When I first saw it I was shocked because it shows you why your really fat and what the industry doesn't want you to know..

Check it out: http://www.fatburningcure.com

Hope this helps

Norma x

Here is a link that might be useful: Fat Burning Cure

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here