SHOP PRODUCTS
Houzz Logo Print
yellowhair_gw

Good news!! I lost those 5 pesky pounds!!

yellowhair
20 years ago

Good afternoon, ladies! Well, I weighed myself this morning and those 5 lbs. are history!!!!! Thanks for all of the tips, you guys----I'm now on my way to a "lighter" life.

I definitely think that the walking 20 minutes a day has played a large part in this. This morning after I weighed myself and did a dance--LOL---I got my butt in gear and walked in my 10 degree weather (wind chill -1).

And I just do this right in front of my house and down to the corner---two houses away!! I make 3-5 trips---takes 15 to 20 minutes. I don't go on down my little rural road because a lot of the neighbors have dogs, ususally inclosed, but they still bark, etc. It's just easier for me to do the little trek down to the corner and back.

I know that my weight gain ties in with some problems I've been having with my Mom (long story) and my career, of lack thereof. LOL And, also, dealing with my DH---God give me strength. No, actually he's a pretty good guy, but we're home together all day, he eats what he wants, and then complains all night about feeling bad. But, I'm dealing with it, decided that I can't change people, only myself, and if some of the desires that I want for my life don't happen-----well, I'll survive----God must not have wanted it for me---and I'm OK with it!

Thanks, everybody. Sorry this post is so long.

PS DH went to the DR yesterday, she told him to lose 40 lbs. Maybe, just maybe, he'll listen to her. And the ice cream that he got a few days ago is still there-----I've not had another bite of it. Got me some Skinny Cows!

Comments (6)

Sponsored
NME Builders LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars2 Reviews
Industry Leading Kitchen & Bath Remodelers in Franklin County, OH