Return to the Diet Club Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I need some support please......

Posted by kellyleeann (My Page) on
Mon, Jan 21, 08 at 15:04

Hello there,

I am new to this forum and with my goals for the New Year I am gonna need some help!!!!

I am 35 and have 40 pounds to loose, and to help me get motivated I have joined the 1/2 marathon with a friend. It has always been on my "Bucket List" so in April I hope to accomplish this weather I walk/run or walk it.

I have started to watch what I am eating but need some ideas on what to eat for breakfast to keep me full, I have been eating the Weight Control oatmeal. But find that by 11:00 I am starved.

Does anyone have a menu that they can share with me that will help me stick to guidlines on what I should be eating to benifit with the marathon training???

On Sunday I walked/slow jogged 3 miles and I am very motivated and proud of myself, it was such an accomplishment for me.

I have always been overweight and the worst part about it is that I have lost it before (twice) and gain it right back. You know I watched the biggest looser and something hit home to me. It was when Julian was talking to the daughter (pink team) and was telling her that you unless you can fix the reasons why you hide behind the weight you will always gain it back, and boy is she right!!!!

Anyways it would really be nice to hear what some of you are doing and eating.

Thanks for reading......

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I need some support please......

Good for you for having that goal! I would suggest that you add an egg or two to your oatmeal in the mornings. Lots of good protein, and the cholesterol count is less important because you're already eating oatmeal!

I also will fix egg mcmuffins, using 1 whole-wheat English muffin, 2 fried eggs, 2 slices of Canadian bacon or turkey bacon, and low-fat cheese.

Good luck with your goal!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Diet Club Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here